MrNoitAll Mid-State Losers Week Number 1

MrNoitAll

Well if not the "tballexpert"! How is spring training going for your team this year coachtball? What tourneys will you all be in this year because me and "Birdie" want to make sure we can come and watch some great coaching. Oh, I forgot tee ball is for the little kids and this is a high school message board. I will need to go post on the tee ball board to find out about your tourneys this year. I sure have missed talking to you and "Birdie and Bubba" said you are always welcome at the trailer anytime! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Sorry there mrnonotatall, didn't mean to get your feathers all ruffled up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But even an Oldtimer like you "should" admit Indian is right this is an awful topic. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry there mrnonotatall, didn't mean to get your feathers all ruffled up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But even an Oldtimer like you "should" admit Indian is right this is an awful topic. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Newbie I hate to be the one to tell you the bad news but when you turn on the lights, hire umpires someone is going to be a loser that is why they have standing in district to see who wins and who is the loser. I just happen to pick losers and except for one game last year I beat everyone except by best friend "birdman" in Coacht picks. So this is not to hurt your feelings but please correct me but if two teams play, they have an umpire, they keep score and the idea is to score more runs than the other team is this correct? If it is correct you will have a loser, that is the natural of the game. MrNoitAll knows a lot but I did not make up the rules some guy by the name of Doubleday beat me to it! But newbie keep trying and maybe you will get to be a regular. Love u! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Newbie I hate to be the one to tell you the bad news but when you turn on the lights, hire umpires someone is going to be a loser that is why they have standing in district to see who wins and who is the loser. I just happen to pick losers and except for one game last year I beat everyone except by best friend "birdman" in Coacht picks. So this is not to hurt your feelings but please correct me but if two teams play, they have an umpire, they keep score and the idea is to score more runs than the other team is this correct? If it is correct you will have a loser, that is the natural of the game. MrNoitAll knows a lot but I did not make up the rules some guy by the name of Doubleday beat me to it! But newbie keep trying and maybe you will get to be a regular. Love u! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

OK mrnoitall, your RIGHT you are the KING of LOSERS! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I do enjoy some of your post's as well as the comments between us at times. I just agree with Indian on this one

this was an awful topic, one thats really not hard to pick - "who's at the bottom" Alot easier to pick than who's going to win it in the end.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

your RIGHT you are the KING ! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I do enjoy some of your post's as well as the comments between us at times.

Thank you "Newbie" these are the same things "Birdie" says about me as well. Maybe my boss Coacht will have another picks with softball later this season and we can go ahead to head with my best friend "birdman"! But if you would you please pick the winners and I will stay with the losers. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I am always for these people because if you have ever lived in a "park" like ours you would understand! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well we have our Top Ten teams for the season and now we must pick the top 10 losers. This should not be very hard because we have a large number to pick from this year. Some of these schools are already talking about next year! To keep everyone happy ?€œbirdie?€? had this great idea to pick the worse team from each district and since she is the bread winner for our trailer I thought it was a great idea. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Class A Losers

Pickett County

White House Heritage

Van Buren County

Santa Fe

Frank Hughes

Huntland

F.C. Boyd

Clarkrange

Clarksville Academy

Class AA Losers

York Institue

Upperman

Portland

White House

Giles County

East Literature

MKL

Stewart County

Pearl Cohn

Cheatham County

Class AAA Losers

White County

Kenwood

Tullahoma

Clarksville Northwest

Gallatin

Smyrna

Hillsboro

Whites Creek

Stratford

Maplewood

# 10 in you Class A Loser list, Clarksville Academy, just happened to make it to the Final Eight , and they are going to STATE. Sounds like big time winners to me. You missed that call!

# 10 in you Class A Loser list, Clarksville Academy, just happened to make it to the Final Eight , and they are going to STATE. Sounds like big time winners to me. You missed that call!

That is why they are called "newbies"! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well we have our Top Ten teams for the season and now we must pick the top 10 losers. This should not be very hard because we have a large number to pick from this year. Some of these schools are already talking about next year! To keep everyone happy ???birdie??? had this great idea to pick the worse team from each district and since she is the bread winner for our trailer I thought it was a great idea. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

For the life of me I can not understand why you would do this? I like when people make predictions on the out come of a game but to just make a list of losers, are you kidding me? Softball is a team sport and as Parents/Coaches/Fans you are suppose to encourage them to never give up and you NEVER EVER try to beat a kids spirit down and tell them they can't. You making this losers list is doing just that. If you are a true fan of the game you would stop.

For the life of me I can not understand why you would do this? I like when people make predictions on the out come of a game but to just make a list of losers, are you kidding me? Softball is a team sport and as Parents/Coaches/Fans you are suppose to encourage them to never give up and you NEVER EVER try to beat a kids spirit down and tell them they can't. You making this losers list is doing just that. If you are a true fan of the game you would stop.

When ever two teams play a game and you hire officials, turn on the scoreboard lights, pit two teams against each other you are going to have a winner and a loser. If you check these posts they are only predicting the loser of the contests and not calling anyone a loser. Again if I am not mistaken the TSSAA has a championship games at the end of each season to pick the winners of a particular sport and I am just picking the losers.

Now some people that I know has call my best friend ???birdman??? a loser but I know better because he is a fat cat living in one of those big fancy brick homes and I bet he even works himself besides making his ???ole lady??? work. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />