MrNoitAll Mid-State Losers Week Number 1

MrNoitAll

Well we have our Top Ten teams for the season and now we must pick the top 10 losers. This should not be very hard because we have a large number to pick from this year. Some of these schools are already talking about next year! To keep everyone happy ???birdie??? had this great idea to pick the worse team from each district and since she is the bread winner for our trailer I thought it was a great idea. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Class A Losers

Pickett County

White House Heritage

Van Buren County

Santa Fe

Frank Hughes

Huntland

F.C. Boyd

Clarkrange

Clarksville Academy

Class AA Losers

York Institue

Upperman

Portland

White House

Giles County

East Literature

MKL

Stewart County

Pearl Cohn

Cheatham County

Class AAA Losers

White County

Kenwood

Tullahoma

Clarksville Northwest

Gallatin

Smyrna

Hillsboro

Whites Creek

Stratford

Maplewood

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have our Top Ten teams for the season and now we must pick the top 10 losers. This should not be very hard because we have a large number to pick from this year. Some of these schools are already talking about next year! To keep everyone happy ???birdie??? had this great idea to pick the worse team from each district and since she is the bread winner for our trailer I thought it was a great idea. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Class A Losers

Pickett County

White House Heritage

Van Buren County

Santa Fe

Frank Hughes

Huntland

F.C. Boyd

Clarkrange

Clarksville Academy

Class AA Losers

York Institue

Upperman

Portland

White House

Giles County

East Literature

MKL

Stewart County

Pearl Cohn

Cheatham County

Class AAA Losers

White County

Kenwood

Tullahoma

Clarksville Northwest

Gallatin

Smyrna

Hillsboro

Whites Creek

Stratford

Maplewood

Since it would not seem appropriate for "Birdie" to eat crow....just trying to think of the consequences for being waaayyy off in AA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Since it would not seem appropriate for "Birdie" to eat crow....just trying to think of the consequences for being waaayyy off in AA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

With this new president throwing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ every where but to the "Park" that may be on the table soon! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I agree that you are way off on the AA. I saw Portland this weekend at the Beech playday. They look like they have a solid team.

A couple others don't belong on the list: East Lit and MLK (or MKL on your list) will not be the bottom teams in their district.

This may be true but what we have heard in the park over the weekend these teams have a lot of work to do, but the good thing about it is that next week we will have a change in the Top 10 Losers I am sure. Now if we could only get coaches to put their schedules on Coacht! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I guess you have nothing better to do and run down high school teams and kids. I hope you thrive off this garbage you trying to get people to belive.

Exactly right. This noitall clown and people like Phatgas fill up the board with all this trash acting like they know something so they can feel important probably. It is sad. Worse is they are wrong almost all the time and they won't discuss any thing with you they will just keep writing stupid stuff and they won't admit that they don't know stuff they write about and won't admit when they run down kids. they think they are clever. They are so wrong. They are just sad excuses for people.

Look who started it....... what else can you expect? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well if not the "tballexpert"! How is spring training going for your team this year coachtball? What tourneys will you all be in this year because me and "Birdie" want to make sure we can come and watch some great coaching. Oh, I forgot tee ball is for the little kids and this is a high school message board. I will need to go post on the tee ball board to find out about your tourneys this year. I sure have missed talking to you and "Birdie and Bubba" said you are always welcome at the trailer anytime! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well if not the "tballexpert"! How is spring training going for your team this year coachtball? What tourneys will you all be in this year because me and "Birdie" want to make sure we can come and watch some great coaching. Oh, I forgot tee ball is for the little kids and this is a high school message board. I will need to go post on the tee ball board to find out about your tourneys this year. I sure have missed talking to you and "Birdie and Bubba" said you are always welcome at the trailer anytime! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

MY NAME IS MrNoitAll AND I AM A MORON

It's to easy when the clowns prove your point for you T[ravel]BALLEXPERT.