District 4-AAA

PabloSanchez

How can SC be even with Bearden and South Doyle when they lost 3 of the 4. I agree that anyone can lose on any given day, but goods teams don't lose on as many "given" days as SC has this year. I also agree that the tourney is all that matters, but SC better turn it around in a hurry if they hope to make any kind of noise in the district tourney, especially after losing tonight to WB and with Farragut left to play. Best wishes on the rest of your season!!

Bearden beat SD last night 12-8. That clinches second i think

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can SC be even with Bearden and South Doyle when they lost 3 of the 4. I agree that anyone can lose on any given day, but goods teams don't lose on as many "given" days as SC has this year. I also agree that the tourney is all that matters, but SC better turn it around in a hurry if they hope to make any kind of noise in the district tourney, especially after losing tonight to WB and with Farragut left to play. Best wishes on the rest of your season!!

well from the way it sounds you werent at any of the games. the south doyle games were both close both teams played good games but sd got timely hits when they needed them thats all that separated the two teams. Bearden i believe isn't too much better than SC. the first game both teams had less than dazzling performance BUT SC got the hits when they needed them and won the game. the second time they played SC had an error filled first inning and gave up 5 runs which pretty much cost them the game. If you were at the games you would know that there isn't much separating these teams

So the only game that is really of matter right now are the Maryville Bearden game ( when is this game ) and the South-Doyle Heritage game ( Tuesday ).. No one wants to be in Farraguts bracket lets be honest. congrats to Bearden for beating them 2x this year there are some teams who can beat them but you would much rather be in Beardens bracket where the games can go either way.. I believe if Bearden beats Maryville and SD beats Heritage than south doyle gets third and maryville gets 4th.. on top of this.. who are the stand out players this year for this district.?

So the only game that is really of matter right now are the Maryville Bearden game ( when is this game ) and the South-Doyle Heritage game ( Tuesday ).. No one wants to be in Farraguts bracket lets be honest. congrats to Bearden for beating them 2x this year there are some teams who can beat them but you would much rather be in Beardens bracket where the games can go either way.. I believe if Bearden beats Maryville and SD beats Heritage than south doyle gets third and maryville gets 4th.. on top of this.. who are the stand out players this year for this district.?

It is my understanding if Maryville beats Bearden(they play tonight at Maryville)...then they are 3rd. If they lose they are 4th regardless of SD game vs Heritage.

1. Thanks for the score Betrick.

2. For some reason, I only have South-Doyle losing 4 district games.

They lost to Farragut 1-13, and 1-15.

They beat Maryville 13-3, and lost to Maryville 1-5.

They beat Bearden 12-8, and lost to Bearden 2-5.

They beat Sevier County 4-2, and 3-0.

They beat Lenoir City 6-0, and 3-1.

They beat Wm. Blount 7-6, and 7-6 (twice with same score???)

They beat Heritage 14-7, and play them again.

Am I mistaken on one of the above? If not, then S-D is second, but that is not what I'm hearing.

Thanks

1. Thanks for the score Betrick.

2. For some reason, I only have South-Doyle losing 4 district games.

They lost to Farragut 1-13, and 1-15.

They beat Maryville 13-3, and lost to Maryville 1-5.

They beat Bearden 12-8, and lost to Bearden 2-5.

They beat Sevier County 4-2, and 3-0.

They beat Lenoir City 6-0, and 3-1.

They beat Wm. Blount 7-6, and 7-6 (twice with same score???)

They beat Heritage 14-7, and play them again.

Am I mistaken on one of the above? If not, then S-D is second, but that is not what I'm hearing.

Thanks

South Doyle turns out like this no matter the scores..

Lost 2x to farragut

Lost 2x to bearden (5-2) (12-8)

Lost 1 to maryville Won 1 against maryville

Won 2x William Blount run rule 1st game not (7-6)

Won Heritage (play second tom.)

Won 2x against LC

Won 2x against SC

so they are as of tonight 4/27

8-5 with tom game not mattering anymore since bearden lost to maryville.

Standing through 4/28: May have missed some.

1. Farragut 13-1

2. Bearden 10-4

3. Maryville 9-5

4. S.Doyle 9-5

5. Sevier Co. 6-8

6. Heritage 4-10

7. W. Blount 3-11

8. Lenior City 2-12

This looks like the correct seeds....so....

Farragut vs LC (1 vs 8) @ Farragut

Bearden vs WB (2 vs 7) @ Bearden

Maryville vs Heritage (3 vs 6) @ Bearden

SD vs SC (4 vs 5) @ Farragut

I heard the losers swap brackets. Is this right?