Farragut Hosts Collierville

PabloSanchez

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams should be really good again this year, probably both headed back to the state tournament. Who do you all think wins and why?

i know collierville will have a tough game friday night against bearden and i heard they may have some guys hurt. it really comes down to who pitches because farragut hasn't been overly impressive

i know collierville will have a tough game friday night against bearden and i heard they may have some guys hurt. it really comes down to who pitches because farragut hasn't been overly impressive

true, but you can't really factor in tonight's game vs heritage... those poor pitchers were scared to even put it near the strikezone... you know it's bad when you win 10-0, have 3 hits, and heritage only had 1 error...there must've been 15 walks and 3 or 4 hit batters tonight.. oh well, lookin forward to the game saturday, should be a good one

collierville should have an easy time against bearden friday night... the dogs are down this year and didnt impress me at all.. the farragut game will be an exciting one i think that farragut will pull it out i dont think i have seen or heard about anybody with an infield even as close to farragut's. stallings powell and delmonico are studs and they can all hit the ball very well.. it will be very interesting to see both teams this saturday

too bad the weather decided not to cooperate this weekend. collierville will not be making the trip to east tn.

Sounds like collierville doesn't want any part of Farragut to me... i guess they just now realized they would get throttled by the number 3 high school team in all the land.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />