Oakdale and Sunbright

Guest sharpshooter12ohs

with celina, we weren't ready for what they threw at us. we were expecting them to run the ball less and throw the ball more. when our defense started slacking it started bringing down our offense. we pretty much fell apart on the field. this week, we are gonna try to turn things around. we have learned from last week and we will not make the same mistakes. we are gonna come out strong and remain strong through the whole game. not to mention that the game is in the eagles' nest. this should be a pretty good game. i think that oakdale will win, but i'm not sure what the margin will be.

Posted by shermdogg:

with celina, we weren't ready for what they threw at us. we were expecting them to run the ball less and throw the ball more. when our defense started slacking it started bringing down our offense. we pretty much fell apart on the field. this week, we are gonna try to turn things around. we have learned from last week and we will not make the same mistakes. we are gonna come out strong and remain strong through the whole game. not to mention that the game is in the eagles' nest. this should be a pretty good game. i think that oakdale will win, but i'm not sure what the margin will be.

I saw a video tape of your first game. Your first drive on offense was very good but you can't turn the ball over five or six times and expect to win. The CB's seemed helpless against the pass and Celina seemed to move the ball on the ground with ease against your defense. I'm not taking anything away from Celina but you have much tougher defensive teams in your region. You guys need to spend more time working simple fundamentals and try to patch your team back together and get on track. I think you can bounce back if you forget about week 1 and concentrate on each game as it comes to you. I'm sure losing two coaches in July-August didn't help any!