Cannon Co Basketball

BigPun

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with all the soph. on the teams that will be jr. that will have more experience having played together for 2 years in highschool. the future is looking up in the right direction

You are correct bigpun, Ruehlen, Davenport, Nave, Mitchell, and Jones. All sophomore and all very very good. With Woodin being, it's looking very bright. Where you been on the Cannon county football forum? You didn't let anyone run you off did you? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You are correct bigpun, Ruehlen, Davenport, Nave, Mitchell, and Jones. All sophomore and all very very good. With Woodin being, it's looking very bright. Where you been on the Cannon county football forum? You didn't let anyone run you off did you? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

o but ill be back dont worry bout that just havent looked at it.. but im expecting alot out of this team next year after the imrovement i seen this year it would only increase over to next year.. hopfully a trip to regions!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

o but ill be back dont worry bout that just havent looked at it.. but im expecting alot out of this team next year after the imrovement i seen this year it would only increase over to next year.. hopfully a trip to regions!!!!!

I hope the boys can fullfil the expecations that's being put on them. Maybe after all the crazy drama in Cannon County, they'll just come out week 0 and play smash-mouth football and take it to everyone. But how do you feel about Rigsby? A very young, energy-filled coach, he has the boys going in the right direction. Good Luck and Work hard in the off season and this summer.

I hope the boys can fullfil the expecations that's being put on them. Maybe after all the crazy drama in Cannon County, they'll just come out week 0 and play smash-mouth football and take it to everyone. But how do you feel about Rigsby? A very young, energy-filled coach, he has the boys going in the right direction. Good Luck and Work hard in the off season and this summer.

I agree, on top of that he's got 5 different AAU groups going this spring! We've not had tht piece to the building puzzle in a long time. He told me the other day that he believes he's got some talent coming up. So, a young team that still has some youth behind it.

BTW, I heard he was contacted by Warren and Coffee, any truth to that rumor??? I hope he stays and they leave him alone.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, on top of that he's got 5 different AAU groups going this spring! We've not had tht piece to the building puzzle in a long time. He told me the other day that he believes he's got some talent coming up. So, a young team that still has some youth behind it.

BTW, I heard he was contacted by Warren and Coffee, any truth to that rumor??? I hope he stays and they leave him alone.

Goodluck to all of his aau teams, but i'm not so supporter, i'll have to ask him about that one and get back to you but he needs to stay for the sake of the boys and I think he'll still be here.

Cannon Co. is a much better position than either of those jobs. Things are going in the right direction here

Cannon Co. is a much better position than either of those jobs. Things are going in the right direction here

They might not have been this time last year, but I would definitely agree you with right now. The state of our program now is undoubtedly better than this time last year. Let's hope the same can go for football.

i agree with ya'll completely cannon county basketball is going in the right direction, great sophomores with some talent and woodin will be back, i haven't heard much about the upcoming freshman though

i believe this team has potential to do great things! GO LIONS i just wish they had a bigger gym to hold all them cannon crazies!

i agree with ya'll completely cannon county basketball is going in the right direction, great sophomores with some talent and woodin will be back, i haven't heard much about the upcoming freshman though

i believe this team has potential to do great things! GO LIONS i just wish they had a bigger gym to hold all them cannon crazies!

I love your gym.