Wrestling Fan Poll Now Ready

CoachT

Posted by sly:

Brentwood wasn't even listed to pick. I emailed coacht with that info. Remember it just a FANS poll.....all will be settled in Feb at McKenzie Arena.

I made a mistake entering Brentwood's ID # that is used for the poll. I don't have access to that database to edit it. I leave that up to iamoz who is the technical guru on ths site. Right now he is in the pressbox at Neyland Stadium preparing to cover the UT-MTSU game for GoBlueRaiders.com. As soon as he returns we will fix the mistake. Sorry for the error.

Posted by coacht:
Posted by sly:

Brentwood wasn't even listed to pick. I emailed coacht with that info. Remember it just a FANS poll.....all will be settled in Feb at McKenzie Arena.

I made a mistake entering Brentwood's ID # that is used for the poll. I don't have access to that database to edit it. I leave that up to iamoz who is the technical guru on ths site. Right now he is in the pressbox at Neyland Stadium preparing to cover the UT-MTSU game for GoBlueRaiders.com. As soon as he returns we will fix the mistake. Sorry for the error.

Iamoz contacted from UT so I had him fix the poll. Brentwood is now added and I will be "zeroing out" the poll today.