Shelbyville fans

bigbearsfan

Great showing at Walker Valley last night. I was very impressed with the number of folks(especially students) that you brought to the game. I was pretty blown away.

Now, let me ask you this. A few years ago, Shelbyville probably had 50 to 75 fans for a semi final game at the girls State Championship semi-final game a few years ago. Just wondering if the girls still get little support(despite being a power house).

Great showing at Walker Valley last night. I was very impressed with the number of folks(especially students) that you brought to the game. I was pretty blown away.

Now, let me ask you this. A few years ago, Shelbyville probably had 50 to 75 fans for a semi final game at the girls State Championship semi-final game a few years ago. Just wondering if the girls still get little support(despite being a power house).

Typically the shelbyville girls and boys draw the same number. Starting in the early 80s until now the girls have taken huge crowds all over the country. I remember one year in the late 80s we traveled to Altoona, PA for a holiday tournament and out numbered the home team and that was 650 miles away. I'm not sure of the game you are talking about.

Typically the shelbyville girls and boys draw the same number. Starting in the early 80s until now the girls have taken huge crowds all over the country. I remember one year in the late 80s we traveled to Altoona, PA for a holiday tournament and out numbered the home team and that was 650 miles away. I'm not sure of the game you are talking about.

2005 - Semifinal game against Greenville

2005 - Semifinal game against Greenville

I was at that game (i am at every game) and i can assure you that we had alot more than 50-75 people there. We are only 25 minutes from Murfreesboro and always take a good crowd.

Im sorry but after being at Walker Valley on Monday night i must say this., Maybe it is because of the size of the arena in Murfreesboro. Walker Valley's gym makes it hard for anyone to hide. Please tell me that you guys fired the architect and the people who approved the building of your gym.

I say that with no disrespect and i wish you guys good luck in the State.

I was at that game (i am at every game) and i can assure you that we had alot more than 50-75 people there. We are only 25 minutes from Murfreesboro and always take a good crowd.

Im sorry but after being at Walker Valley on Monday night i must say this., Maybe it is because of the size of the arena in Murfreesboro. Walker Valley's gym makes it hard for anyone to hide. Please tell me that you guys fired the architect and the people who approved the building of your gym.

I say that with no disrespect and i wish you guys good luck in the State.

It seems that all of the newer schools are going to a small gym size for some reason. I can think of several new gyms I've been in recently that are way too small for the school. For Instance: Franklin Co., Blackman., Wilson Central., all of these have small gyms for the size school they are and have fairly new buildings. The older gyms like Shelbyville, Columbia, Tullahoma, Lincoln Co. etc..... hold way more people and have a lot of room for a crowd. I think its just a sign of the times.

Typically most people just come to the guys game. not taking anything away from the girls. most people like to catch the last quarter of the girls game.