Mr. Basketball 1A (Humboldt)

Legend

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told by a very reliable source that Humboldt didnt have a Mr. Basketball finalist because the schedule was too soft.

LOL, Why did you start a stupid post like this? So, what if they didn't have a Mr. Basketball finalist, so didn't a lot of teams, it's about "TEAM BALL". If, the schedule was soft, then next week we will find out!!!! You must be nervous because all you have done in the last (2) two week is post something about Humboldt that is negative. I don't know or care what your problem is but it's just a game. If, manassas wins then everyone will congratulate them & you so stop posting negative stuff. Remember, these are (16) sixteen & (17) seventeen year old, young adults that we are talking about, and with that I'm going to leave this subject alone. "GOOD LUCK" to Manassas and the rest of the teams left in the tournament. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

LOL, Why did you start a stupid post like this? So, what if they didn't have a Mr. Basketball finalist, so didn't a lot of teams, it's about "TEAM BALL". If, the schedule was soft, then next week we will find out!!!! You must be nervous because all you have done in the last (2) two week is post something about Humboldt that is negative. I don't know or care what your problem is but it's just a game. If, manassas wins then everyone will congratulate them & you so stop posting negative stuff. Remember, these are (16) sixteen & (17) seventeen year old, young adults that we are talking about, and with that I'm going to leave this subject alone. "GOOD LUCK" to Manassas and the rest of the teams left in the tournament. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Spoken Like A True SPort.... Well said

I was told by a very reliable source that Humboldt didnt have a Mr. Basketball finalist because the schedule was too soft.

Legend you're not fooling anyone, wanting people on here to think you are connected and actually have reliable sources... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You're just looking to post something else negative about Humboldt...That's all that comes out of your mouth despite the fact that we've given respect to Manassas...We make an argument about why we think our team is better and you come with insults and take shots at the Vikings...You and MTiger both are a JOKE!! I wonder if you both are the same person...Hmmmmm /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Only thing you are connected to is Buckner's jockstrap...How's that for an insult?? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Of course, if Manassas loses again, you might have to be connected to an oxygen unit because I'm not sure that you'll be able to survive not being able to latch on to Buckner anymore...

As to your supposed claim...Summertown plays in Middle TN (by far the weakest area of the state for 1A basketball) and they have a finalist...That alone pretty much shoots your "theory" down...

I'm sure Crayton isn't worried about it...I'd be willing to bet that he'd much rather have that gold ball...

Legend you're not fooling anyone, wanting people on here to think you are connected and actually have reliable sources... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You're just looking to post something else negative about Humboldt...That's all that comes out of your mouth despite the fact that we've given respect to Manassas...We make an argument about why we think our team is better and you come with insults and take shots at the Vikings...You and MTiger both are a JOKE!! I wonder if you both are the same person...Hmmmmm /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Only thing you are connected to is Buckner's jockstrap...How's that for an insult?? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Of course, if Manassas loses again, you might have to be connected to an oxygen unit because I'm not sure that you'll be able to survive not being able to latch on to Buckner anymore...

As to your supposed claim...Summertown plays in Middle TN (by far the weakest area of the state for 1A basketball) and they have a finalist...That alone pretty much shoots your "theory" down...

I'm sure Crayton isn't worried about it...I'd be willing to bet that he'd much rather have that gold ball...

Wow great post man....you've been on top of it these past couple of weeks.

I've wondered the same thing,and I think it's true that Legend and MTiger are the same person /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I am a Manassas fan and I agree that Mr Basketball Finalist has little to do with scheduling. Legend and MTiger are very loyal fans and actually do know the Tigers well and if you sift through some trash talk, will find some good points. However, don't think they represent us all. Just ask anyone who has played us in football over the last few years, we are proud of our programs, but we do respect the other good programs and show it. Frankly, Coach Harris, and this I DO KNOW, respected LC very much. Certainly Humbolt is a great team this year and a couple others are certainly formidable. So, don't think we Memphians and Massassans are just crazy and disrespectful of other teams just because a few of our overzealous fans may talk a little trash. Ya know, if they didn't really respect you and know that you are a challange, then they wouldn't waste their time trying to get you all crunked up over it all. You didn't see all this talk when we played City University!Best of luck to all the teams and we hope you all win every game except the one with us.

I am a Manassas fan and I agree that Mr Basketball Finalist has little to do with scheduling. Legend and MTiger are very loyal fans and actually do know the Tigers well and if you sift through some trash talk, will find some good points. However, don't think they represent us all. Just ask anyone who has played us in football over the last few years, we are proud of our programs, but we do respect the other good programs and show it. Frankly, Coach Harris, and this I DO KNOW, respected LC very much. Certainly Humbolt is a great team this year and a couple others are certainly formidable. So, don't think we Memphians and Massassans are just crazy and disrespectful of other teams just because a few of our overzealous fans may talk a little trash. Ya know, if they didn't really respect you and know that you are a challange, then they wouldn't waste their time trying to get you all crunked up over it all. You didn't see all this talk when we played City University!Best of luck to all the teams and we hope you all win every game except the one with us.

That's why I didn't direct that post towards all Manassas fans...Mostly Legend and also to MTiger...I understand they do it because they see Humboldt as a threat (even though they won't admit it)..

I try not to be stereotypical...It's not all Memphians or Manassas fans...If you're ignorant, you're ignorant...We have some "not so bright" fans ourselves...Every team does...Just be aware, when you get on here talking crazy, you're fair game...

That's why I didn't direct that post towards all Manassas fans...Mostly Legend and also to MTiger...I understand they do it because they see Humboldt as a threat (even though they won't admit it)..

I try not to be stereotypical...It's not all Memphians or Manassas fans...If you're ignorant, you're ignorant...We have some "not so bright" fans ourselves...Every team does...Just be aware, when you get on here talking crazy, you're fair game...

On this thing, everyone is fair game - no doubt about it. I also didn't mean to incinuate that you were directing the posts toward all Manassas fans. I just think being from Manassas and Memphis, we get a bad rap sometimes. People seem to expect a certain attitude from us and most times are surprised once they come here for a game. My post was just basically saying that we do respect the other top programs hope folks don't assume that a couple of hyped up fans on this thread talking trash, which is usually actually pretty humorous, isn't a representation of our program or what Manassas is all about.

You're just looking to post something else negative about Humboldt...That's all that comes out of your mouth despite the fact that we've given respect to Manassas..." Now you want to change your tune.

Now you need to read some of your posts that you have put on here. "

NOW I'M GOING TO CAPITALIZE THIS WHOLE MESSAGE. EVERYTHING THAT HE HAS SAID IS SO TRUE. I BLEED BLUE AND GOLD AND WILL ALWAYS. I HAVE BEEN ON HERE AND DIDN'T SAY A WORD BUT SINCE ALL OF THIS NEGATIVE BEGAN TO BE PLACED ON A VERY WELL MANNER KID IT HAS GOTTEN ME TALKING**** AND I DON'T NORMAL TALK ABOUT ANOTHER TEAM. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON BEFORE ADAMSVILLE. YOU ARE RIGHT SOME OF YOU DON'T DO IT BUT MOST OF YOU DO. COACH RESPECT EVERY COACH, PLAYER AND FAN FROM WHATEVER TEAM THAT MANASSAS PLAYS. BUT DON'T JUMP ON THIS KID AND ALL HE IS TRYING TO DO GET GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL. IMFOOTALLFREAK IS A heck OF A GUY AND HE IS NOTHING LIKE LEGEND OR MYSELF AND I RESPECT HIM A GREAT DEAL. NOW YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE THAT THE KIDS THINK JUST MIGHT BE GOD /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />. SO NOW IF YOU WANT RESPECT GIVE AND YOU WILL RECEIVE IT. READ SOME THAT I HAVE POSTED ON HERE AND I DO GIVE THE KIDS ALL OF THE RESPECT THAT THEY CAN HANDLE. BUT NOW YOU CAN'T TALK MESS AND I DON'T GET BACK AT YOU. Now back to our regular schedule program. Mansassas is coming to kick whoever butt get in the way of that gold ball. Put that in your pipe and smoke on it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I wished that we could play Humboldt on Wed and gone send them to the house.

I wished that we could play Humboldt on Wed and gone send them to the house.

I have given Buckner all the respect in the world...You cannot find one post where I have insulted his play or even insulted Manassas as a team...Yes, I have stated certain weaknesses that they have...Humboldt has weaknesses as well...

As a matter of fact, I've even DEFENDED Buckner back when all those Scotts Hill fans were dogging him, saying how lazy he was and all that...I was never one of those people...

However, you and Legend continually fail to give respect to Humboldt and both of you (especially Legend) take shots at the Vikings whenever you get a chance...A perfect example of that would be the creation of this thread...You take shots at my team, I'm not going to stoop to your level and insult KIDS...I'll just insult you, GOOFY..

You don't want to play the Vikings in that first game...Mark my words, Humboldt is going to make an example out of whoever they play in that first game...Talking to some of the players earlier, I just have that feeling... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />