LIVE State Tourney Bracket Draw- 10AM CDT Saturday

CoachT

State Tourney Bracket Draw

The draw begins at 10AM CDT on Saturday but because numbers have to be assigned to each team and rules discussed they will not start appearing until 10 or 15 after, most likely, at the page linked above.

The page you will be seeing is the same one that people in the room are viewing so is LIVE in that respect.

Be patient. The page will automatically refresh every ten seconds so try to restrain from clicking refresh.

I feel like you are talking about me personally LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I already know who you all have 1st round, that's AE.. HOld up that's next year.. They already circled this game.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hey Turtle, leave splains alone since he will be one and done at STATE, he will not want to post anymore when they get EMBARASSED!!!!!

Nah, check the join date I been here since at least 2001, only since '05 on my username that ends in s (i got one without an 's' and CoachT revoked my posting ability b/c I was bad lol)!

I'll be HERE win lose or draw Turtle knows! Tell em T, Tell em! hahahaha

Nah, check the join date I been here since at least 2001, only since '05 on my username that ends in s (i got one without an 's' and CoachT revoked my posting ability b/c I was bad lol)!

Just kidding splains, wish the Hornets and Falcons the best at STATE, see u Wed!!!

Yeah Splains will be here win, lose, or draw!!! I mean, this is the first time in a very long time he has something to cheer about so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I had a dream it was LA vs Carter in the finals.. Hahahaha that's just wishful dreaming you can say... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />