Hixson Wildcat Classic

Sandlot08

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does Bledsoe beating Morrow make the bracket weak? Its got Ootlewah and Hixson in it also....

JMO, bledsoe is not a very strong team, and the Owls have already taken care of Hixson, University, and Bledsoe. Not taking anything for granted by any means, but ooltewah should take care of morrow in 5, Our JV guys played the majority of the game against Bledsoe and the Owls won 11-2.

JMO, bledsoe is not a very strong team, and the Owls have already taken care of Hixson, University, and Bledsoe. Not taking anything for granted by any means, but ooltewah should take care of morrow in 5, Our JV guys played the majority of the game against Bledsoe and the Owls won 11-2.

From the way things are sounding there will be no quater final games tomorrow night, if I understood Hixson's coach right. That is if there is any games tomorrow, but yes the way Morrow was playing Ooltewah should handle them pretty easily.

This is a big win for the Indians. Who pitched for both teams.

Not sure what the kids name was that pitched for Seq. County but I do know that the coach allowed him to throw 139 pitches before he was pulled. Must have wanted to beat Red Bank really bad, because they acted like they had won the world series. Wow 139 pitches in week 1. The kid won't last all year if the coach allows that each time he goes to the mound.

This is a big win for the Indians. Who pitched for both teams.

Cole Bryant pitched I think 5&1/3 and Brandon Dykes finished the game for Seq. I don't know who red bank pitched, but it wasn't their Ace. This was a big win and hopefully will carry on into the district next week.

Not sure what the kids name was that pitched for Seq. County but I do know that the coach allowed him to throw 139 pitches before he was pulled. Must have wanted to beat Red Bank really bad, because they acted like they had won the world series. Wow 139 pitches in week 1. The kid won't last all year if the coach allows that each time he goes to the mound.

If you know how many pitches he threw then you know his name. And to the Seq player's this must have felt like the world series, considering what they've been through the last few years, coaching wise. Your first pitcher threw over 100 aswell, don't be so upset you were shut down by our #4 pitcher.

If you know how many pitches he threw then you know his name. And to the Seq player's this must have felt like the world series, considering what they've been through the last few years, coaching wise. Your first pitcher threw over 100 aswell, don't be so upset you were shut down by our #4 pitcher.

Wrong, I know what our pitch count was and he was pulled at 75.