Clarkrange vs MAM

TopDawg83

Just as I thought.........you need to back up Jack. I haven't said one word about GC or Central until I made those post this morning. Yeah I thought they would be a rebuttal about those post I made but it had nothing to do with Clarkrange beating anyone. So you need to get your facts straight. I have said plenty about GC on the GC and LA thread. And nothing about Central b/c who even cares. No one on any of these threads. I will say this Clarkrange will absolutely destroy Madison this afternoon. And you can put that in yo pipe DHSFB64 and smoke it.

Ok, here's the back up, Jack.

I never said that you said anything, I said "your People"..........here's the back up:

When your people started the smack about CR being able to beat anyone in the universe, it no longer became a thread about just Madison/CR (see page 3 of THIS thread).

Here's the back up to what "your people" said in THIS THREAD:

Clarkrange could win the AA state tournament I believe and may be able to make a run at AAA, who knows?

well there's no way we'll ever find that out so you cant say that for sure but I would place all my bets on Clarkrange in any game, in any classification (A, AA, AAA). They are too deep and every player is a threat so double teaming isn't very productive.

If only there was another tournie consisting of the 3 state champs, which would name the BEST high school team in the state...........but that would be to much of a risk for AA and AAA schools to get beat by a single A team (which could probably be the result with Clarkrange this year).

And as we say in West Tennessee are the "facts, Jack" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think my "facts" are straight.

(That being said, I think Clarkrange will win today)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here's the back up, Jack.

I never said that you said anything, I said "your People"..........here's the back up:

When your people started the smack about CR being able to beat anyone in the universe, it no longer became a thread about just Madison/CR (see page 3 of THIS thread).

Here's the back up to what "your people" said in THIS THREAD:

Clarkrange could win the AA state tournament I believe and may be able to make a run at AAA, who knows?

well there's no way we'll ever find that out so you cant say that for sure but I would place all my bets on Clarkrange in any game, in any classification (A, AA, AAA). They are too deep and every player is a threat so double teaming isn't very productive.

If only there was another tournie consisting of the 3 state champs, which would name the BEST high school team in the state...........but that would be to much of a risk for AA and AAA schools to get beat by a single A team (which could probably be the result with Clarkrange this year).

And as we say in West Tennessee are the "facts, Jack" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think my "facts" are straight.

(That being said, I think Clarkrange will win today)

thanks for your support /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

How anyone could compare a coach with NO state championships to Lamar Rogers is crazy. Today's game will show just how crazy that statement is. Another post put up his accomplishments so i don't need to add to it. Today will be easy victory 944. Madison was lucky to get by Pickett Co. when the Lady Bobcats fell apart. They looked slow as molasses to me. It'll be at least by 25 when the subs go in. We're all very proud of Clarkrange and 7A.