Clarkrange vs MAM

TopDawg83

Wow i'm amazed at how confident everyone is. Sure hope they don't choke. Oh and btw... Madison thrives off being underestimated /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> this whole postseason has been one big upset after the next. Once again like i said, it should be a hard fought, physical game.

I expect it to be a hard fought, physical game. This tournament has been that way. The fans of CR believe in their team. I am sure Coach Rogers has instilled in them never to assume anything, but that they should play the game to the best of their ability. They believe in each other and have great chemisty. They will execute their game and adjust when necessary. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this sounds stupid, but since Westview beat madison by an avg. of 16 points and Livingston beat Westview by 4, then Livingston could probably beat Madison by 20. Clarkrange beat Livingston by 19 so I predict Clarkrange to win by 2. But I guess thats why you play the games. Unfortunately it could get embarressing.

Clarkrange has already beaten Livingston Academy this year by 19 and Livingston is playing for the State AA Championship tomorrow so yes, CR could certainly win the AA title and compete for the AAA as well. They are an outstanding team and to drop Forrest by 17 and now Oliver Springs by 27 is very impressive. I do not envy the Madison team tomorrow.

I also believe that CR could win in AAA. They have played great all year. I know that they have worked very hard to get to this point. I expect a win by CR by a great margin. Defense is the best offense and they have what it takes. GO LADY BUFFALOES!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Clark Range has a good team but they havent seen pressure like Gibson County can put on you. Gibson County would beat Clark Range. Rarely ever do you see a Class A state champion who can beat the AA state champion.

Greenfield[/url]fan' date='Mar 13 2009 - 08:06 PM' post='827063629']

Clark Range has a good team but they havent seen pressure like Gibson County can put on you. Gibson County would beat Clark Range. Rarely ever do you see a Class A state champion who can beat the AA state champion.

[/quot Rarely or never, do you see a Class A team with the total talent that Clarkrange has............Both GC and CHS are great teams........I believe it would be a great game.............Unfortunely, all we can do is talk about a matchup........................It just ain't gonna happen.

Clarkrange has already beaten Livingston Academy this year by 19 and Livingston is playing for the State AA Championship tomorrow so yes, CR could certainly win the AA title and compete for the AAA as well. They are an outstanding team and to drop Forrest by 17 and now Oliver Springs by 27 is very impressive. I do not envy the Madison team tomorrow.

Rumor has it after this game, CR is going to Knoxville and donning the Orange and White (instead of Summit's girls) for the National Championship run. From the talk on these boards, they could win Single A, Double A, Triple A, NAIA, NCAA, and Olympic Gold. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man, I can't wait to see them play tomorrow if they are all that. I am sure they are a very good team or they would not be where they are or accomplished what they have, but me thinks people are getting a little carried away here.

I have finally gotten to watch CR over the last couple of days and I will admit I was impressed with their size and style of basketball. They are well coached and very fundamental. They def. don't look like they belong in single A at all. They would be an elite AA team and probably could win a gold ball there also. It is hard for me to guage that theory when I haven't seen a single A team good enough to push them. IMO CR looks even better because the other single A teams that made it don't look as good as years past. Im not trying to take anything away from CR but OS really disappointed me today. I thought they had enough size to keep up with CR but they played awful. They didn't have any shooters and kept trying to go inside on a team that had bigger players than any team @ the BORO! CR's second 5 could have beat OS. I would love to see CR play Gibson. That would be an awesome game. I think both teams have a lot of weapons. I think GC would eventually wear CR down but we will never know! I see why CR doesn't have a Miss BBall finalist.... It was 2 hard to pick just one! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> If they win tomorrow it will also be hard to pick an MVP the scoring has been very balanced. If Faulkner somehow has another big game even if they lose it will be hard not to give it to her. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Clarkrange has more talent from top to bottom than any A team I've ever seen.....And more than most AA and AAA teams ...............Add to that: ...... They're coached by one of the best, if not the best, in the business.

I wouldnt bet on this game, but one thing is for sure, if i had to bet, i deffinatly wouldnt say that Clarkrange would win by 30 or especially there will not be a running clock in the fourth quarter.

Steve Patterson is quite possibly the best coach in single A. he has helped this team through 4 straight "upsets" according to coacht meassage boards.

they have been favored against in every single game in the past few weeks.

Even if you can contain Faulkner (which will be tough), if our outside shooting is on, then your in for a closer game than expected.

Clarkrange may be a great team but done expect Madison to come out with our tails between our legs just because you have a 0 in the loss column. Madison will prove a much better team than some of you are predicting.

I wouldnt bet on this game, but one thing is for sure, if i had to bet, i deffinatly wouldnt say that Clarkrange would win by 30 or especially there will not be a running clock in the fourth quarter.

Steve Patterson is quite possibly the best coach in single A. he has helped this team through 4 straight "upsets" according to coacht meassage boards.

they have been favored against in every single game in the past few weeks.

Even if you can contain Faulkner (which will be tough), if our outside shooting is on, then your in for a closer game than expected.

Clarkrange may be a great team but dont expect Madison to come out with our tails between our legs just because you have a 0 in the loss column. Madison will prove a much better team than some of you are predicting.

I don't have a dog in this fight but...I've seen Clarkrange play 6-8 times this year, and I've never seen a team with this many talented players. I would put them up against anyone, Gibson included, and bet my last dime on Clarkrange. I don't think Clarkrange has played their best ball in Murf, not that they've had to to pull out these wins. I think this is one of the best high school teams I've seen in 40+ years of watching basketball. Yes, they are that good. Nothing against Madison's coach but there's a reason Rogers has 940+ wins. He gets the best out of his players. When Madison's coach gets inducted in the hall of fame with that many wins, come back and remind us that you thought he was the best A coach around.

Good Luck Lady Buffaloes!