Manassas (25-2) Draws Humboldt (33-0)...Let the Games Begin!

dollar1906

So let me get this right...a butt wripping is a win on a lucky banked in 30 footer?!?! Your kidding me right?

I talked to TWO ppl that see it happen!!! I left right after the game bc I was upset! and i give credit were credit was do yall played good and beat us! good game! but Reggie B. should be sitting in a jail right now he's a great ball player but his attitude stinks! you just don't hit a GIRL who is about 3 yrs younger than you!!!!!!!! its not right!! it's a punk move from a P.A.B.!!!!!!! Like i said if he wants to hit some one that's fine.... but hit some one your own size!!!!!!!

REGGIE BUCKNER DIDNT HIT ANYBODY!!! BITTER HUMBOLDT FANS KEEP SAYING THAT!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all - Good game while the game was being played.

Buckner should be in jail. He did hit the girl and if the issue is taken care of he should get arrested. I talked to the parent that stood up to protect the girl, and also talked to her mother.

It happened and there were actually 2 girls involved. And yes he punched her in the face. It was stupid.

Good gosh, what kind of person is he. He smacked one of our kids during a time out.

To all: glad to know you promote this behavior. Maybe someone may smack and punch your kid and you'd be ok with it. it's not a rumor it's a fact.

Mtiger put a love ones life on it. Think of that one person you love and bet their life that it didn't happen. If you believe in it do it.

whoever promotes such behavoir should be band from highschool sports.

Hope the scouts saw his behavior. How can you hit a young girl like that. Wow, memphis are you OK with this.

If it was my child, I'd --------. Good gosh!!!!! I'd be hunting him now.

The game was a good game, not mad at all, but I'd find him if it was my child, I'd be looking in every pool in the boro.

Now it not all bad HB did win something today.

POINTS OFF TURNOVERS 1 2 3 4 - Tot

Humboldt................ 5 11 11 2 - 29

Manassas................ 4 5 9 8 - 26

BENCH POINTS 1 2 3 4 - Tot

Humboldt................ 0 4 6 3 - 13

Manassas................ 0 0 0 0 - 0

1st 2nd 3rd 4th

Humboldt...................... 12 16 21 11

Manassas...................... 14 10 21 18

So you did win something today

YOU CAN CUT OUT ALL THIS "SON" SH** BC I DONT GIVE A F*** IM NOT A DAD AND I DONT GIVE A F*** IF YOUR HIS GRAND DAD!!!!! I UNDERSTAND WHAT YALL ARE SAYING ABOUT IF YOU GET IN HIS FACE THEN HE GONE HIT YA! WELL THATD BE FINE IF IT WAS A MAN!!! BUT IT WAS A GIRL!!!!! A TEENAGE GIRL!!!! I MEAN GIVE ME A BREAK MAN!!!!!!

IKE AND TINA!!! LOL!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Buckner should be in jail. He did hit the girl and if the issue is taken care of he should get arrested. I talked to the parent that stood up to protect the girl, and also talked to her mother.

It happened and there were actually 2 girls involved. And yes he punched her in the face. It was stupid.

Good gosh, what kind of person is he. He smacked one of our kids during a time out.

To all: glad to know you promote this behavior. Maybe someone may smack and punch your kid and you'd be ok with it. it's not a rumor it's a fact.

Mtiger put a love ones life on it. Think of that one person you love and bet their life that it didn't happen. If you believe in it do it.

Hope the scouts saw his behavior. How can you hit a young girl like that. Wow, memphis are you OK with this.

The game was a good game, not mad at all, but I'd find him if it was my child, I'd be looking in every pool in the boro.

LOOK HB LOST MAN YOU JUST A BITTER FAN!!! SAY WHAT YOU WONT!!!

Don't need a scout to look did you forget paper signed. I'm a Rebel baby. If you say all of this happen why did't the mother control her kids. Kinda fishes isn't it? Man we were talking about the game. Good bye HB lost come on now leave it alone. Talk about how great of game you 'll palyed.

YES, AND YES BUKNER PUNCHED A GIRL.

I JUST HOPE THE SCOUTS WITNESSED HIS LOW LIFE MOVES.

He might be able to get you some Ole Miss ticket I'd check and see hold on.

PUT YOUR LIFE ON IT, PUT YOUR CHILDRENS LIFE ON IT.

Why do you always bring someone's children in your messages?

I wasn't there didn't see anything..don't condone violence.BUT if my daughter was jawing to a player I'd jerk her back down to earth so dang quick her head would be spinning.......my kid would be in a WORLD of trouble. She would NOT be allowed to instigate any thing. I DON'T care if they were going around and saying they were number #1 or whatever. My kid would be sitting at home grounded for a long while.