BTW (27-2) vs Carter (21-11)

Icy

How did the Nuby ( not sure if that is correct) kid do??? I was impressed by him when we played them. He is a freshman right??? I'm always impressed by young talent...I expect seniors to play well. I loved watching our young players grow this year also.

THe Freshman Nuby had 17. He played a nice game...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to BTW from another DC fan! Keep up the good/ hard work and bring it back to the West! I would like to see a BTW vs. Bolivar finals! Would be a very interesting game!!! Good Luck!!!

Thanks Beavo5....BTW vs Bolivar sounds like a good western showdown.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks Beavo5....BTW vs Bolivar sounds like a good western showdown.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just think if Humboldt and Manassas would have been in opposite brackets! It could have come down to ALL 3 West Finals!

A- Humboldt/Manassas

AA- Bolivar/ BTW

AAA- Raleigh Egypt/ White Station

And what a point us West TN fans would have about Western Domination!!!!

Just think if Humboldt and Manassas would have been in opposite brackets! It could have come down to ALL 3 West Finals!

A- Humboldt/Manassas

AA- Bolivar/ BTW

AAA- Raleigh Egypt/ White Station

And what a point us West TN fans would have about Western Domination!!!!

Well Beavo I hope it's like that. There is a good chance that in AA and AAA it could really happen. All 5 West TN teams wiil have good opponents tomorrow so their should be some great games

Well Beavo I hope it's like that. There is a good chance that in AA and AAA it could really happen. All 5 West TN teams wiil have good opponents tomorrow so their should be some great games

A guy can only hope! Good Luck to all West TN teams bring the gold back to the West! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

BB2223,

Let me say up front-- I ain't mad; it ain't even that sort of an issue. I actually appreciate and respect your opinion.

Now....I have no comment about the AAA schools that you mentioned (that's a whole 'nother debate).

------------------------------------------------

As for all the AA schools that, in your view, are BETTER than BTW....Your logic is fatally flawed!

Here's why:

1) Carter defeated ALL of those teams, except Fulton.

2) Every single one of those teams are ELIMINATED, sitting at home--their season is over.

3) BTW is still playing for a State Championship.

4) BTW just defeated Carter, head-to-head.

5) Given the above truths, there is only one rational and logical conclusion that any unbiased person could draw is....

6) ...BTW is more than likely BETTER than all the AA teams you mentioned.....

7) The "jury" is still out, on Fulton vs BTW...

----------------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the day, BTW has accomplished the one simple, most important thing that all Tournament teams MUST do: survive and advanced! Just survive and advance.....

For the record: I stated a month or so ago (on this CoachT site) that, in my observtion....... BTW is a "Bona Fide threat to win the State Title!" ........ I stand firmly stand by that conclusion.

We shall see how this thing plays out....

-------------------------------------------------------

Go BTW...................... 1 down. 2 more to go....

Hey i repect your opinion too and i hope btw the best in this tourney. I wanna c a fulton BTW match up, because if they can beat Fulton... then i will change my opinion one hundred percent because they will be the best team in the state

Hey i repect your opinion too and i hope btw the best in this tourney. I wanna c a fulton BTW match up, because if they can beat Fulton... then i will change my opinion one hundred percent because they will be the best team in the state

Fulton is going home today..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />