WALKER VALLEY

WVbballfan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES their only loss was to Farragut...by 3 points.

Thats why they are the second best team in the east behind Bearden, but no offense cuz bearden is the best team in the state... Bearden beat Farragut three times this year...

Bearden vs Farragut first game bearden wins 84-41

Bearden vs Farragut second time bearden wins 68-48

Bearden vs Farragut last time wins a close one by 7 points.

Its hard beating a team 3 times in a year especially a rival.

Good Luck to Walker Valley id like to see the east shut up the west.

Thats why they are the second best team in the east behind Bearden, but no offense cuz bearden is the best team in the state... Bearden beat Farragut three times this year...

THANKS so much man...appreciate it. We just gotta take one game at a time /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I would be so happy if the east gets a stake this year...I see it won't be hard, considering there are 4 East TN teams and 2 West TN teams...and 2 Middle TN teams... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I would be so happy if the east gets a stake this year...I see it won't be hard, considering there are 4 East TN teams and 2 West TN teams...and 2 Middle TN teams... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I saw Walker Valley-Farragut game and was impressed with Walker Valley's first 5 - all good ballplayers. They didn't seem to have much depth as the coach only played 7 players. As I recall, they are not very big, but they can shoot.

I would not be surprised to see a Walker Valley and Reed Bank rematch in the 3a finals!! Go 'Stangs!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be amazing. Not only if Red Bank could get that far (although I hope they sure can and I know anything's possible), but considering how close every single Walker Valley-Red Bank game has been all season. That being said, it's not easy to beat an opponent five or even four times a season- typically, between teams of strong firepower that match up easily (talking about the buzzer beaters in an aforementioned post), one team has to give way to the other. IF RB meets Walker Valley in the State Championship, I would not be surprised if Red Bank took it all, regarding this principle. Of course, that doesn't mean they will take it all. But I think that every good teams' days are numbered- look at Humboldt losing to a buzzer beater (reference to one of the RB-WV games? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ) to Manassas. Anything is possible in the game of basketball.

Good luck LIONS and MUSTANGS!! Hope the unexpected happens!!

I saw Walker Valley-Farragut game and was impressed with Walker Valley's first 5 - all good ballplayers. They didn't seem to have much depth as the coach only played 7 players. As I recall, they are not very big, but they can shoot.

You are so right! We are not a "BIG" team at all and we don't have a deep bench...but we got some true athletes with alot of pride, heart and fight! We play as a TEAM and anybody can handle the ball and any of em can drop the 3! The teams that come up against our guys are gonna have a fight on their hands cause they will have to stop ALL our guys not just one player. If Ware is off then Sharp steps up, if Sharp is off then Trotter steps up, and so on and so on. And Lord have mercy on the team that faces them when ALL 5 are ON!!! They are a REAL TEAM and will be hard to beat.