Livingston Academy Wildcat Soccer

LA_Wildcats

dang thats a butt whoopin lol i cant wait to play yall should be a great game .... dont you guys play warren county this year

We play Warren Co. 3/31 at home, should be a good match. Have you seen that Station Camp got beat by Notre Dame and tied McMinn Co.(0-4-1), and Portland only beat Macon by one. Looks like District 7 might be able to take the region? Still early though. We're looking forward to playing you too.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but SC and Portland are much better than you think. Not to mention White House tied Beech. Notre dame is an extremely talented team, no shame in losing to them. And I don't know if you've seen the McMinn County schedule but they've lost to teams that any team in this state would have a very time playing (ex. Farragut, Alcoa, Ravenwood and Cookeville). As for The Portland-Macon game, that score doesn't even come close to how the game actually went. We'll see how good Portland really is when they play Merryl Hyde tomorrow

District 7 has a chance. I'm just saying don't count out district 8

two years ago la played warren and a fight broke out pretty crazy watch out they play a little too aggresive i would love to see our district take the region we will find out how good the othe district is this weekend at the bison cup

just to stick up for district 8... when station camp played the notre dame game we completely dominated the game. we just couldn't finish. The coach of Notre Dame and the players themselves said we should have won the game so to say we are weak is pushing it. Also if i do recall past scores i think station camp has outscored dekalb 8-0 in the last two years?

just to stick up for district 8... when station camp played the notre dame game we completely dominated the game. we just couldn't finish. The coach of Notre Dame and the players themselves said we should have won the game so to say we are weak is pushing it. Also if i do recall past scores i think station camp has outscored dekalb 8-0 in the last two years?

I meant no disrespect to Station Camp. I was just surprised to see those results, and hopeful that we will have a chance to go to the next level this season, but as I said, its still very early in the season.

I can't imagine that anyone would think that Station Camp is in a bad spot because they lost by 1 to NOTRE DAME!!!

Also, to dismiss Portland for winning a soccer game 1-0 is pretty ridiculous.

While I can appreciate the enthusiasm from DeKalb. The facts are that Station Camp and White House are very good teams playing tough competition. It doesn't matter what time of the season it is Station Camp is very strong.

The DeKalb Co/Warren game last night was a very good game. Both teams played very aggressively early and continued throughout the entire match. The DeKalb Tigers struck first with a beautiful free kick to the back post and a one-touch finish out of the air. But then the Warren Pioneers came right back and scored quickly to tie it 1-1. A nice shot and a PK later, the Tigers pulled out a 3-1 victory.

i know i cant wait either we play smith county tomorro

make sure to post your score as soon as you get home.. i hate waiting fpr the results lol.. we all know ur gonna win but the question is how bad /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />