Catholic V. McMinn Central

Irish423

I don't know anything about McMinn Central. Someone please shed some light on their team.

You will know come Wednesday.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seriously there pretty solid. Loaded with seniors, 6 have signed to continue there baseball career in College. Yall will see a sophmore on the mound so should be an easy win for ya.. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Lets here a little about Catholic?

You will know come Wednesday.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seriously there pretty solid. Loaded with seniors, 6 have signed to continue there baseball career in College. Yall will see a sophmore on the mound so should be an easy win for ya.. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Lets here a little about Catholic?

yes i agree... lets hear a little about Catholic... how are they looking IRISH423?????????

yes i agree... lets hear a little about Catholic... how are they looking IRISH423?????????

sorry for the late reply, got home from that game late last night. But the Irish are looking pretty solid. 3-2 win over the chargers last night in a very hard fought game. I give them credit they played very well. I think the biggest exclamation point for the irish is the pitching. Irwin is 3-0 on the mound this year with 3 complete games, Brendon Peters is 1-0 with a two hitter and Cooper is 1-0 with a 1 hitter. They have some solid relief pitchers with Donahoo, Seaver, and McDermott so overall not too bad in that area.

But about McMinn Central, very good game, i loved their middle infielders, they played hard and i personally thought they were the best players. And also very classy at the end of the game, the coach came and talked to us even. Thanks for having us