Lady Warrior Southern Invitational

jtk

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just posted a question about this (didn't use the proper name and it can be deleted, if a mod reads this and since I can't), but when I click on your link the spreadsheet shows it being the '2008' Worth/Lady Warrior Southern Inv'l. Just FYI.

Thanks!

Once on our website, click on the top right hand link that says Warrior southern invitational. It will direct you to the 2009 tournament schedule, rules, hotels, etc.

What will happen if this Tourny is a RAIN-OUT ????

For teams that are coming from a long way!!!

What a nightmare! Let's hope that doesn't happen. I know the organizers of this tournament are sweating it out right now and probably watching the weather forecast very closely. I feel for them at this time. So much work is put into these things behind the scenes and it is awful to know that it can all be "washed out" and there is nothing they can do about it. Good luck to the tournament organizers! Remember the old poem we used to say as kids, "Rain, rain go away . . . these girls want to get out and play!!!" ha! ha! "Let the sun shine!"

What a nightmare! Let's hope that doesn't happen. I know the organizers of this tournament are sweating it out right now and probably watching the weather forecast very closely. I feel for them at this time. So much work is put into these things behind the scenes and it is awful to know that it can all be "washed out" and there is nothing they can do about it.

Weather sure looks bad for this weekend. I'll be surprised it they get much of anything in. If they don't play that will be two out of the last three weekends that have been complete washouts. Some teams that were depending on tourneys will be hurting for some games against some good competition. There are some teams that have only been able to play 4 or 5 games.