Summertown, Columbia Acadamy, Richland

UNC23

At Mt. Pleasant on Tuesday, Summertown Eagles hit 7 homeruns, 1 of them a grand slam, it was hitters from one end of line up to the other. Huddleston(Soph) pitched the entire game and did a fine job . You don't score unless you can hit, and they ALL hit. Way to go boys in blue!

Trust me... I know Summertown can swing it! With the pitching that Summertown has and the bats in the line-up they will be tough to beat.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW.... Mikie Minor and Drew Hayes? You're are going bring up Mikie Minor and Drew Hayes to Summertown? How many teams beat Minor and Hayes in their career much less senior year? Hayers (Mckenzie) beat Minor (Forrest) in the 2006 State Championship game. That same year Summertown got double dipped by McKenzie in the state tournament. Now let's look at those two players now.... uhm... I think their both pitching for Vanderbilt! Yeah that's it... Vanderbilt. NCAA Division 1 team. OMG... are you serious? How often do players like Mikie Minor and Drew Hayes come along in single A baseball or even high school baseball from around here peroid? Not too often! Dude... give me a break!

The following players for Summertown will play on the next level next year... Gobbell, Harville, and Pitts. Gobbell has signed with Vol State. Harville will sign with a college to hit and play OF. Pitts will sign with a college to pitch. I wouldn't be surprised if Harville and Pitts end up at Columbia State.

Hendrix is a senior and is being looked at by motlow

tonight was the first time ive seen summertown play this year and they are good but their not unbeatable like i was thinking they beat Giles County 7-4 and GC beat Richland 14-4 in one of the worst played games that could be played by Richland then Richland beat GC 13-3 the next week in one of the best played games they could play so i guess summertown can look at that two diffrent ways Richland is gettin hot tho towards the end

tonight was the first time ive seen summertown play this year and they are good but their not unbeatable like i was thinking they beat Giles County 7-4 and GC beat Richland 14-4 in one of the worst played games that could be played by Richland then Richland beat GC 13-3 the next week in one of the best played games they could play so i guess summertown can look at that two diffrent ways Richland is gettin hot tho towards the end

i didnt see the game. but i can bet the first time. giles county probably pitched someone good, and richland bad. and then the 2nd time richland pitched someone good and giles county bad. would this be what happened, or am i completely off?

Yea your right Summertown is not unbeatable, if they were they wouldnt have any losses. Does anyone know who pitched for Giles Co. against Summertown

And congratulations to CA for beating Lookout Valley. Im glad LV finally decided to man up and play some good teams. After seeing that I am almost certain Summertown and Ca will be playin for the region Championship

good for the dawgs! what was the score?

is it safe to say that *possibly* the top 3 teams in single A are in middle tennessee? (reletively close)

CA

Summertown

Cascade

(in no particular order)

good for the dawgs! what was the score?

is it safe to say that *possibly* the top 3 teams in single A are in middle tennessee? (reletively close)

CA

Summertown

Cascade

(in no particular order)

The final score was 3-1. And yea who pitched for both teams?? But yes I also agree...all 3 (as of right now) seem like they would do rly well in state. The CA Cascade rematch is the game to look forward to