NCAA's

ghouse

he got injured in the first period. Shoulder,,, attempted to finish was pinned and then attempted to wrestle again but the injury was to much and was at half speed. that is my understand

Thanks for giving the info, I knew it wasn't a performance I would expect from him.

On the good side, Marable won another nail-bitter in deep OT against Dwyer from Nebraska. he now has Ryan Patrovich from Hofstra to determine who becomes an All-American this year.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you can watch everything that was shown on TV as repeats. I have Directv and it is on channels 614 (ESPNU) and 209 (ESPN2). I saw the Brands brothers flip over a match this morning.

Tonight on 614 at 11PM is the First round from this morning followed by the matches that are on right now. 9:30 tomorrow morning to can watch the Medal Round on 614. The Finals are on ESPN (206) Saturday night at 5:30.

ESPN360.com (you have to register and then it is free) has a live feed. I just got it so I have not had time to explore. However it appears to have screens at the bottom that I'm guessing I can click on to watch earlier feeds.

I ENJOYED WATCHING THE SEMIFINALS ON ESPN-2 LAST NIGHT. AWESOME COVERAGE WITH THE SPLIT SCREEN. IT WAS GREAT. EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEND ESPN AND ENTERPRIZE RENT A CAR A LETTER TELLING THEM HOW MUCH YOU ENJOYED IT AND THE PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I AM SURE THEY WILL GET ALOT OF LETTERS SAYING "WHY SHOW A DUMB SPORT LIKE WRESTLING WHEN YOU COULD BE SHOWING BASKETBALL".

THE ANIMAL

I ENJOYED WATCHING THE SEMIFINALS ON ESPN-2 LAST NIGHT. AWESOME COVERAGE WITH THE SPLIT SCREEN. IT WAS GREAT. EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEND ESPN AND ENTERPRIZE RENT A CAR A LETTER TELLING THEM HOW MUCH YOU ENJOYED IT AND THE PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I AM SURE THEY WILL GET ALOT OF LETTERS SAYING "WHY SHOW A DUMB SPORT LIKE WRESTLING WHEN YOU COULD BE SHOWING BASKETBALL".

THE ANIMAL

this was great. I watched the matches on a big screen and used PIP to minimize the basketball game I was watching at the same time; two wrestling matches and basketball game at the same time! My wife hated it! I did turn off the basketball game when Leen wrestled.