Is it true that all three Gold Balls are going back to Memphis

MTiger

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Manasas, BTW and either RE/WS win their games tomorrow, it will be the first time that 3 Memphis teams have won the State tourney in the same year for all classifications....and that's not even counting the already DII champion.

I think Fulton has the best chance of breaking up this bluff city party.....will they do it??

MTiger, everyone left this topic alone!!! But I'm with you on this one!!!

A- Manassas (been saying that since the beginning of the year)

AA- BTW (impressed me enough to change my pick from Fulton to BTW)

AAA- White Station (Joe Jackson enough said, but the Raleigh Egypt is TOUGH)

If Manasas, BTW and either RE/WS win their games tomorrow, it will be the first time that 3 Memphis teams have won the State tourney in the same year for all classifications....and that's not even counting the already DII champion.

I think Fulton has the best chance of breaking up this bluff city party.....will they do it??

The "already DII champion" is Ensworth, which is not in Memphis. Last time I checked, Ensworth was in Nashville

Now that's cockiness to reply from your own quote. Do you talk to yourself in third person? "I bet he does." No he doesn't. "What would you know?" Shut up! "No, You shut up!" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well I'm a Manassas Tiger and we are very cocky. Look at the record and look who playing for the GOLD BALL.

Way to go Tigers, Warriors, Pharaohs and Spartans. Let show what Memphis is all about. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

MTiger,

This will be the 1st year, in a very, very long time that my wife and I have not been able to attend the Championship games (what a bummer!!!). It is gonna feel very strange not being there rooting for our Memphis teams!!!

Anyway, best of luck to Manassas, BTW, RE and WS!

We will be watching (and rooting) all 3 games on TV. We've got the popcorn, drinks and snacks ready. We've taken the phone off the hook and put a DO NOT DISTURB sign, on the door! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Allright, Manassas & BTW........ 2 down.... 1 more to go for that Gold Ball!!!!!!!!

Lets get it on, Raleigh Egypt and White Station......That Gold Ball will look good on either one of you!!!