BTW vs Fulton

adsmom86

and FYI fulton hit shots n BTW didnt...oh n lets not mention defense b/c up til minutes into the 4th qtr fultons D was stunning! holding a team to 8pts in a half?! WOW!! oh n fulton also won the state championship AGAIN wit these d1 guards who "cant break a press" lol... oh and one of these d1 guards who "cant break a press" won MVP as well.......

HAHA prospect settle down I personally have congratulated Fulton numerous times for winning, I was just saying BTW was not fouling in the 4th. Fulton played an excellent game offensive and defensive. BTW probably helped them by jacking 3 after 3 after 3 but Fulton's half court offense is flawless.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA prospect settle down I personally have congratulated Fulton numerous times for winning, I was just saying BTW was not fouling in the 4th. Fulton played an excellent game offensive and defensive. BTW probably helped them by jacking 3 after 3 after 3 but Fulton's half court offense is flawless.

lol its all cool i jus dont take critisizm towards my alma mater too well...the ball will more than likely be back in the west next yr tho b/c unless jody gets some transfers i dont see boyd n steele carrying a team to the 'ship...it sure wud be nice for lester to go to fulton tho...(HEY LESTER WHY DONT U TRANSFER) lol

lol its all cool i jus dont take critisizm towards my alma mater too well...the ball will more than likely be back in the west next yr tho b/c unless jody gets some transfers i dont see boyd n steele carrying a team to the 'ship...it sure wud be nice for lester to go to fulton tho...(HEY LESTER WHY DONT U TRANSFER) lol

You never know...If the kid Lester goes to Fulton they have a really good chance to 3peat. I think Steele is that good to get them back. Next year Jackson Liberty will be back down in AA and they return two studs. Bolivar will always be a threat, plus Memphis Sheffield returns some key players...

You never know...If the kid Lester goes to Fulton they have a really good chance to 3peat. I think Steele is that good to get them back. Next year Jackson Liberty will be back down in AA and they return two studs. Bolivar will always be a threat, plus Memphis Sheffield returns some key players...

yea i heard about Liberty coming back down next year...wonder how that happend...but unless fulton gets another big time player i dont see them making a run at it but hey you never know...jody is one heck of a coach!

i also hear FHS has a transfer from miami but havent heard too much about his game yet