BTW vs Fulton

adsmom86

Fulton is 29-6. 4 losses to Austin-East and 2 losses to Bearden. The thing that those two teams did was PRESS, PRESS, PRESS. Fulton couldn't handle it and lost those games if BTW keeps up the defensive pressure they can tally loss number 7.

BTW by 2

(Although I wouldn't mind Fulton winning it all, I just think BTW has the advantage)

BTW loves to press. That's for sure!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton is 29-6. 4 losses to Austin-East and 2 losses to Bearden. The thing that those two teams did was PRESS, PRESS, PRESS. Fulton couldn't handle it and lost those games if BTW keeps up the defensive pressure they can tally loss number 7.

BTW by 2

(Although I wouldn't mind Fulton winning it all, I just think BTW has the advantage)

I like how you did that! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But the difference between Austin East, Bearden, & BTW is that BTW is still in the Tournament! GOOD LUCK BTW!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BTW by 2

Actually the facts are Fulton had 3 losses to AE by 3,2 and 16 ... 2 losses to Bearden by 4 and 14 .. other loss was to a team from Virginia by 3 in a holiday tournament early. Yes those teams press and yes some games Futon handled it well and some not ... Fulton will slow it down if they can get into the half court .. hopefully that will make BTW overly aggerssive and get them out of sync ... Fulton will definately need to shoot well and limit the possessions for BTW .. BTW does have the advantage and are the favorite but falcons are used the being the underdog including last year but came away with a win .. we will see .. Splains I would hope you would at least pull for a team in East Tn .. I know if Carter was playin I would pull for them !!! Go Falcons ... put it all together today ...

Wheres Turtle .. oh yea hes over on baseball chat ... If AE had a coach like Jody Wright then it could possibly be AE and Fulton in finals (well no it wouldnt cause if AE had Jody then Fulton probably would not be there ).. AE had the most talent in AA this year I think but they didnt play together and had too many issues with Pryor ... hope he paid for that window he broke at Fulton after the Carter loss ...

I like how you did that! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But the difference between Austin East, Bearden, & BTW is that BTW is still in the Tournament! GOOD LUCK BTW!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Come on now, I was going to pick BTW before I read this...

Let's GO AE!!!

Splains I can't believe you said you wouldn't mind Fulton winning Oh you're showing your true colors now.. LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But really I'm just glad Bearden isn't still there.. I don't care who wins this game... I'm going have to suffer through another off season about hearing how Fulton made it to the ship and how Jalen stoled a line from Tim Tebow and it played out the same way.. So who really cares..

The best of luck to both teams and may the team who works harder bring it back to Mtown, I mean their town..

Wheres Turtle .. oh yea hes over on baseball chat ... If AE had a coach like Jody Wright then it could possibly be AE and Fulton in finals (well no it wouldnt cause if AE had Jody then Fulton probably would not be there ).. AE had the most talent in AA this year I think but they didnt play together and had too many issues with Pryor ... hope he paid for that window he broke at Fulton after the Carter loss ...

Now look, how many Championships does Jody has? 1 so let's not get on here and call him a legend or whatever. I think Mitchell has as many Silver Balls as Jody if not more.. So calm down with that...

AE at Fulton next week in baseball 6p.m. My cousin should be starting Pitcher against the Falcons