How do you think Giles defense will do this year?

fortheboys

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are going to put the Wallace kid as a starter in the Secondary and then let his dad coach the defense. They'll be awsome!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Now this doesn't sound like a happy camper! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

They are going to put the Wallace kid as a starter in the Secondary and then let his dad coach the defense. They'll be awsome!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Oh you didn't hear? Wallace is kicking field goals too! His dad is also taking over the offensive coordinater job from Oconner so that Bo can throw it every down.

Giles Co. will be fine this year. They have a solid defense. The linebacker (I think his name is BJ Morris) is a very tough football player.

As far as the riding of Bo Wallace is concerned I will say this................SHUT UP! The young man is an outstanding football player who deserves what praise comes his way. He struggled in some early games while he was younger but he grew up and matured and has become one of the better football players (probably in the history) of Giles Co.

Bo may get praised to a point that it makes people "sick" but I promise that he doesn't receive the type of prasie as Tyler Smith did while he was in high school at GCHS. The funny thing is that Bo's impact on the gridiron has been relatively equal to the impact that Tyler had on the hardwood at Giles Co.

Don't be shocked if Bo Wallace and the rest of the Giles Co. Bobcats are hoisting up the 4A title trophy in December /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Giles Co. will be fine this year. They have a solid defense. The linebacker (I think his name is BJ Morris) is a very tough football player.

As far as the riding of Bo Wallace is concerned I will say this................SHUT UP! The young man is an outstanding football player who deserves what praise comes his way. He struggled in some early games while he was younger but he grew up and matured and has become one of the better football players (probably in the history) of Giles Co.

Bo may get praised to a point that it makes people "sick" but I promise that he doesn't receive the type of prasie as Tyler Smith did while he was in high school at GCHS. The funny thing is that Bo's impact on the gridiron has been relatively equal to the impact that Tyler had on the hardwood at Giles Co.

Don't be shocked if Bo Wallace and the rest of the Giles Co. Bobcats are hoisting up the 4A title trophy in December /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well first off, you really can't tell anyone to shutup on a football thread when they are talking about a football player. Critisism comes with his position and if he is as good a player as advertised he will be recieving more comments like these and prolly worse throughout his career. However, he is one of the best players in Giles County history.

It is a little different than Tyler Smith. He will be playing in the NBA after his senior year. Bo more than likely won't make it pro. Tyler also won us a state championship.

Being a Giles alumni and fan I hate to say this...but I will be surprised if we hold up the 4A title at the end of the year.

Well first off, you really can't tell anyone to shutup on a football thread when they are talking about a football player. Critisism comes with his position and if he is as good a player as advertised he will be recieving more comments like these and prolly worse throughout his career. However, he is one of the best players in Giles County history.

It is a little different than Tyler Smith. He will be playing in the NBA after his senior year. Bo more than likely won't make it pro. Tyler also won us a state championship.

Being a Giles alumni and fan I hate to say this...but I will be surprised if we hold up the 4A title at the end of the year.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> When we mention players names on a public forum, we should only post positive remarks concerning 15-18 year olds. High School should be one of the best times of your life, you shouldn't have to deal with people taking stabs at you on Coach T.

I am a fan of high school football seeing people talk negative about the players is not what this or any other forum should be about. Good luck to GC and to BW. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As far as any one player on the team they could not do what they do without the rest of the team, that why it is called TEAM, they have to work together to get the job done ad GC does a pretty good job of working together. I haven't heard any complaints from the boys as far as Bo is concerned so why is someone who isn't on the team complaining?

Now back to the defense, where do you think they need work and who are the defensive key players this year?

they definitely need to work on the defensive backs. as a whole they are very undersized. they're quick but they are very small. look for boykins, dienye,cobb, morris, josh smith, abernathy, and many others to show up this season. this class of seniors is one of the best(possibly the best) in giles history as a whole. look for great things out of them

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> When we mention players names on a public forum, we should only post positive remarks concerning 15-18 year olds. High School should be one of the best times of your life, you shouldn't have to deal with people taking stabs at you on Coach T.

I am a fan of high school football seeing people talk negative about the players is not what this or any other forum should be about. Good luck to GC and to BW. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well said