Unbelievable!

jseneca1

Camper,

You accused me of making excuses and you still haven't elaborated on what you're talking about. I asked for you to point out one thing that could remotely be considered an excuse. Didn't think you would have a response to that. Instead, you come back with some kind of imbread joke......hilarious. Don't quit your day job. And what exactly is "irrevalant"?

I'm done posting any further comments on the matter.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camper,

You accused me of making excuses and you still haven't elaborated on what you're talking about. I asked for you to point out one thing that could remotely be considered an excuse. Didn't think you would have a response to that. Instead, you come back with some kind of imbread joke......hilarious. Don't quit your day job. And what exactly is "irrevalant"?

The fact is I do not care what Navy or the rest of the other TN posters have to say because they won't say it to you, but you are garbage. You think you can come on this TN thread and talk garbage about our wrestling and get away with it? Here I will tell you the facts, Alabama wrestling is only worst in the nation above Mississippi. Vestavia Hills and Hoover won;t wrestle out of state because they will lose. These are the facts that can not be disputed, cry if you want but that is the truth.

The fact is I do not care what Navy or the rest of the other TN posters have to say because they won't say it to you, but you are garbage. You think you can come on this TN thread and talk garbage about our wrestling and get away with it? Here I will tell you the facts, Alabama wrestling is only worst in the nation above Mississippi. Vestavia Hills and Hoover won;t wrestle out of state because they will lose. These are the facts that can not be disputed, cry if you want but that is the truth.

Hoover was at the Bradley Invitational this year! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" That is a fact.

I guess bearfan shot you down on one of your "facts that can't be disputed". Also, Vestavia Hills went way up north and wrestled in a tournament in Pennsylvania, as well as way down south to Brandon (ever heard of them ) and wrestled Florida's finest. Hoover also wrestled in one of Georgia's biggest hs tournaments.

Not don't you feel stupid. And if you are saying that AL is the worst hs wrestling in the nation, what is that saying about TN.

Enough of this childish crap. Bottom line, both AL and TN have some outstanding wrestlers and I didn't visit this forum to start arguments. I have total respect for TN wrestling, just no respect for guys like "competitor" that are arogant and uninformed.

I guess bearfan shot you down on one of your "facts that can't be disputed". Also, Vestavia Hills went way up north and wrestled in a tournament in Pennsylvania, as well as way down south to Brandon (ever heard of them ) and wrestled Florida's finest. Hoover also wrestled in one of Georgia's biggest hs tournaments.

Not don't you feel stupid. And if you are saying that AL is the worst hs wrestling in the nation, what is that saying about TN.

Enough of this childish crap. Bottom line, both AL and TN have some outstanding wrestlers and I didn't visit this forum to start arguments. I have total respect for TN wrestling, just no respect for guys like "competitor" that are arogant and uninformed.

I guess its pretty easy to find 14 kids out of 2,500 and if you weren't here to argue, then why are you still on here....... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I guess its pretty easy to find 14 kids out of 2,500 and if you weren't here to argue, then why are you still on here.......

Are you drunk? Your posts make absolutely no sense. Do you sit by the computer all day ready to pounce on people? YOU made the uninformed post stating nonsense. All I did, as well as one of your own, was correct what you stated as "facts you can't dispute. So I provided you with real facts instead of the stupidity you provided.

I'm was on here to discuss not argue. Then you have to jump on here with nonsense and stupidity. Unless you have something to post that makes sense, just stop. For all the other TN folks on here, I promise I won't hold this guy against you.

Are you drunk? Your posts make absolutely no sense. Do you sit by the computer all day ready to pounce on people? YOU made the uninformed post stating nonsense. All I did, as well as one of your own, was correct what you stated as "facts you can't dispute. So I provided you with real facts instead of the stupidity you provided.

I'm was on here to discuss not argue. Then you have to jump on here with nonsense and stupidity. Unless you have something to post that makes sense, just stop. For all the other TN folks on here, I promise I won't hold this guy against you.

Thanks!

While I was not at all happy with the outcome of the match or the manner in which it was handled /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> , I was happy to see Biddy avenge his only loss of the season. There were outstanding wrestlers on both teams. However, without the controversial calls by the brother of the coach, Alabama's win would have been untainted.

I have never seen a group of wrestlers bond as quickly as this year's Team Tennessee. They were great! Thanks to both coaches (Josh and Shawn) for doing an excellent job of preparing these guys. Good luck to all the wrestlers as they continue their high school careers or begin college careers!(and I do mean both Tenn and Alabama wrestlers) /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thanks!

While I was not at all happy with the outcome of the match or the manner in which it was handled /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> , I was happy to see Biddy avenge his only loss of the season. There were outstanding wrestlers on both teams. However, without the controversial calls by the brother of the coach, Alabama's win would have been untainted.

I have never seen a group of wrestlers bond as quickly as this year's Team Tennessee. They were great! Thanks to both coaches (Josh and Shawn) for doing an excellent job of preparing these guys. Good luck to all the wrestlers as they continue their high school careers or begin college careers!(and I do mean both Tenn and Alabama wrestlers) /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

bearfan,

I wish everyone in TN good luck as well......very refreshing to hear a voice of reason on here. Someone definitely needs to calm Soc vinces (or whatever his name is) down. That guy is constantly looking for a scrap. I was simply stating a point of view and he accuses me of talking down to the TN wrestling family. As you can see with my posts, I never did that.

I think I had a pretty decent idea about each state team bringing one ref with them. For example, a TN ref could call the AL-GA match, an AL ref could call the TN-Ga match, Ga ref call TN-AL match, etc. This way, no one could be accused of bias officiating.

These teams are too good to have this tournament go away. The only way the south is going to catch up with the rest of the country in wrestling is strong competition amongst each other.....it will only make everyone better.

I think I had a pretty decent idea about each state team bringing one ref with them. For example, a TN ref could call the AL-GA match, an AL ref could call the TN-Ga match, Ga ref call TN-AL match, etc. This way, no one could be accused of bias officiating.

unless you are from outside Nashville, and plan to wrestle in Nashville. Then you will always see bias officiating. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would like to thank our Team Photographer in advance for the team pictures and for helping to keep me on track with the team score during the match against Florida /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. We're still thinking about the Sophomore Nationals but will most certainly do the Ohio Tournament of Champions. Good luck to any of those Bradley/Cleveland boys that decide to go up to VA Beach.

Some of the photos are on youtube,

Do a search for TeamTN09 or by wrestlers name