Great Season....Humboldt and Manassas

I would like to extend my sincere congratulations to Humboldt and Manassas on their fine seasons just completed....

These two teams were obviously the two best teams in the state of Tennessee in 1A basketball this season.....

I would also like to send out kudos to Jeremy Sexton of Temple and Wes Long of Summertown on their nominations for the Mr Basketball Award.....

Congratulations go out to Reginald Buckner of Manassas on winning the Mr Basketball Award this season...Your body of work during the season makes you very deserving of the award...Good Luck to you next season playing in the SEC for the Ole Miss Rebels.....

Congratulations also go out to all 8 of the teams that made the 1A state tournament.....

Congratulations go out to the Crusaders of Temple for winning the Silver Ball this season.....Temple has a fine program and seem to be in Murfreesboro every yaer....

There you go Greenfieldfan a politically correct post with no negatives....

And PLEASE....Anyone who chooses to post on this thread, keep it positive....

ENJOY.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yes, CONGRATS Humboldt and Manassas the 2 best Single A programs this season!!! The blind draw makes my statement questionable due to the fact that Humboldt didn't get to play the other teams to prove they were BETTER! Doesn't need to be proven we ALL KNOW!!!! Great season guys!!!

I would like to extend my sincere congratulations to Humboldt and Manassas on their fine seasons just completed....

These two teams were obviously the two best teams in the state of Tennessee in 1A basketball this season.....

I would also like to send out kudos to Jeremy Sexton of Temple and Wes Long of Summertown on their nominations for the Mr Basketball Award.....

Congratulations go out to Reginald Buckner of Manassas on winning the Mr Basketball Award this season...Your body of work during the season makes you very deserving of the award...Good Luck to you next season playing in the SEC for the Ole Miss Rebels.....

Congratulations also go out to all 8 of the teams that made the 1A state tournament.....

Congratulations go out to the Crusaders of Temple for winning the Silver Ball this season.....Temple has a fine program and seem to be in Murfreesboro every yaer....

There you go Greenfieldfan a politically correct post with no negatives....

And PLEASE....Anyone who chooses to post on this thread, keep it positive....

ENJOY.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I would like to say Congratulations to Temple for not giving up and kept playing the entire game. Congratulations on a great season.