Spring Practice at OR

bladerunner

Spent a little over a week at St Thomas getting a boo boo fixed. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BTW y'all ever let a visitor blow the train whistle? I could not believe how loud that thing is! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am not a fan of it, If it were up to me you could have it. How did that get started anyway?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff said he was just going to teach this year. But I bet if the right position comes along he may change his mind.

My understanding is that he wanted no part of a staff that included Gray. He has been through that mess before. When it appeared that Gray was going to be on board, he quit. Now that someone has gotten to Blade with the story behind Gray, Blade no longer wants him on the staff, and Jeff's status could change. I think this is pretty accurate.

My understanding is that he wanted no part of a staff that included Gray. He has been through that mess before. When it appeared that Gray was going to be on board, he quit. Now that someone has gotten to Blade with the story behind Gray, Blade no longer wants him on the staff, and Jeff's status could change. I think this is pretty accurate.

So there is a chance he will come back? I wonder if Blade knows the story behind him!

I guess he could just check the stats against the Owls & other teams & know all he needs to know.

I don't think Blade cares as much about what a guy can do the field, or on Friday nights, as some coaches might. Indications are that he does most things himself. He does not want to surround himself with the gossip, backstabbing, and drama, that seems to follow Gray wherever he goes. If Miner has the same characteristics, then my assumption is that Blade would not want him either.

I don't think Blade cares as much about what a guy can do the field, or on Friday nights, as some coaches might. Indications are that he does most things himself. He does not want to surround himself with the gossip, backstabbing, and drama, that seems to follow Gray wherever he goes. If Miner has the same characteristics, then my assumption is that Blade would not want him either.

It will be interesting to see how it unfolds, I guess the main difference between the two is that Gray can coach football.

It will be interesting to see how it unfolds, I guess the main difference between the two is that Gray can coach football.

I do think Gray knows some football. What makes you think that Miner does not? I am not saying that he does, I am just wondering why you imply that he does not. Blade is probably better off without either of them.

I do think Gray knows some football. What makes you think that Miner does not? I am not saying that he does, I am just wondering why you imply that he does not. Blade is probably better off without either of them.

I like to point out the Owls game (at least the stats, Over 500 yards rushing against the D & over 20 first downs against us.

But his overall record has not impressed me. It was not just SS a lone as you know.. But I am ready to see how the players look.now, I hear Blade likes to be hands on & I think he knws his stuff.