AAA, District 11 rankings and discussion

CalledStrike

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard thier top pitcher was kicked off for shop lifting. Also a couple more players got caught going to a strip club by a parent on the team. I heard all they got was extra conditioning. I guess that's the price for winning a tourney.

Again, you heard wrong. As a college professor of mine used to say... if you weren't there, you don't know. If you were there, you better explain.

I heard thier top pitcher was kicked off for shop lifting. Also a couple more players got caught going to a strip club by a parent on the team. I heard all they got was extra conditioning. I guess that's the price for winning a tourney.

I heard/read during preseason Indy was unstoppable and would walk thru district with ease. Just more proof you can't believe everything you hear.

I heard/read during preseason Indy was unstoppable and would walk thru district with ease. Just more proof you can't believe everything you hear.

I said they would win the district. No one said anything about being unstoppable. At least our coach disciplines the players if they get into trouble. Looks like the tail wags the dog at Centennial. No one is denying, looks like you guys are trying to cover it up and under play it. I have had players on Centennial's team text me about it last week when it happened. All the coach is doing is seeting these players up for failure. Does Centennial's adminstration know about this?

Who pitched for Centennial and Franklin last night?

I said they would win the district. No one said anything about being unstoppable. At least our coach disciplines the players if they get into trouble. Looks like the tail wags the dog at Centennial. No one is denying, looks like you guys are trying to cover it up and under play it. I have had players on Centennial's team text me about it last week when it happened. All the coach is doing is seeting these players up for failure. Does Centennial's adminstration know about this?

Who pitched for Centennial and Franklin last night?

Have some class Carden.