7-AA

tigersfan10

York should have had a really good team this year beacause it would have been 2 years in a row these boys had played together. But for the 3rd year ia a row they changed coaches and the one they got ran off the two best middle infielders on the team. Good job.

Upperman has done a great job with their program i look for them to remain undefeated this year.

It seemed as if York's infield had changed a bit. I heard they had no seniors on the team last year so i was wandering what was going on. I'm assuming York will be getting a new coach again for next season considering their current coach has done worse than the previous coaches put together. What ever happened to Coach Qualls he seemed a lot better than the coach they got now.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York should have had a really good team this year beacause it would have been 2 years in a row these boys had played together. But for the 3rd year ia a row they changed coaches and the one they got ran off the two best middle infielders on the team. Good job.

Upperman has done a great job with their program i look for them to remain undefeated this year.

These boys decided girlfriends were more important than baseball. If a player has a bad attitude and doesn't care anymore about the team than that, I believe you are better off without them. York has struggled this year. It is hard for the juniors and seniors who have had to have a different coach every year. It is hard to create a successful program like that. By the way just an update: York beat Smith last night 10-9.

These boys decided girlfriends were more important than baseball. If a player has a bad attitude and doesn't care anymore about the team than that, I believe you are better off without them. York has struggled this year. It is hard for the juniors and seniors who have had to have a different coach every year. It is hard to create a successful program like that. By the way just an update: York beat Smith last night 10-9.

Looks like the boys made the right choice. I bet they had a better time with their girlfriends than having to listen to a half-wit and losing game after game. York finishes last in the district with a 2-10 district record. Maybe York could have done a little better if they them boys and their girlfriends on the team. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Looks like the boys made the right choice. I bet they had a better time with their girlfriends than having to listen to a half-wit and losing game after game. York finishes last in the district with a 2-10 district record. Maybe York could have done a little better if they them boys and their girlfriends on the team. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Made the right choice ha you can be locked up with a stupid girl for the rest of your life. your only in high school once and if you love the game you'll still play no matter what. and the middle infield is not what has hurt york it has been the outfield making costly errors. not saying york would have beat upperman but they did just lose to them 1-0 with 4 starters out. also they have lost many games by 2 runs or fewer.

Made the right choice ha you can be locked up with a stupid girl for the rest of your life. your only in high school once and if you love the game you'll still play no matter what. and the middle infield is not what has hurt york it has been the outfield making costly errors. not saying york would have beat upperman but they did just lose to them 1-0 with 4 starters out. also they have lost many games by 2 runs or fewer.

What kind of guy wouldn't want to be locked up with a girl. Well i guess maybe one who swings the other way. haha. Almost every guy on the team is going to end up spending the rest of his life with a girl. The quote about being locked up with a girl forever makes no sense. Sorry /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Another thing you don't necessarily have to play baseball to love the game. I know of many people who love baseball, but have never played an organized game in their life. Losing the middle infield probably did hurt you actually. I'm sure you had to move some starting outfielders to the infield to replace the ones who quit. This would have led to having to replace the outfielders who moved to the infield with their back ups which explains your problems in the outfield. Since York only lost to Upperman by one are you saying everyone else in the district is capable of beating Upperman? Every team beat York at least once right? If York played so good without those four starters does that not tell you something? Sit them on the bench, cause it seems as if their back ups did a better job to me. All arguments aside, Upperman 12-0 first in district, York 2-10 last in district. Enough said. Go BEES!! Another district title sounds good!!!

Isn't this so much fun?

District 7-AA

Thursday: Cannon Co. 14, Smith Co. 13; Macon Co. 8, York 7; DeKalb Co. 11, Livingston Acad. 8

At Upperman

Monday: Macon Co. vs. DeKalb Co., 4:30 p.m.; Cannon Co. vs. Upperman, 7 p.m.

Tuesday: Macon Co.-DeKalb Co. loser vs. Cannon Co.-Upperman loser, 4:30 p.m.; Macon Co.-DeKalb Co. winner vs. Cannon Co.-Upperman winner, 7 p.m.