Webb vs. Catholic

hmm24

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Webb vs. Catholic friday

Looks like we're on for Sunday. Hope the weather holds up.

Just like MIKE GUINNS AC team did I hope. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Mike Guinn, the guy who deserted AC, must be your hero.

15-4 Farragut over Webb today... should've been 15-1 but Farragut walked some guys... just sayin. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

thank you for your completely unwanted, unneeded and unnecessary post talking about webb and catholic. you all are good and the back to back homeruns were definite shots (nicki's was the biggest shot i have ever seen probably) but quit fishing for compliments.

thank you for your completely unwanted, unneeded and unnecessary post talking about webb and catholic. you all are good and the back to back homeruns were definite shots (nicki's was the biggest shot i have ever seen probably) but quit fishing for compliments.

No need to fish for compliments, just like watchin everyone (example: yourself) freak out when i mention Farragut is all. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

No need to fish for compliments, just like watchin everyone (example: yourself) freak out when i mention Farragut is all. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Farragut may have walked a couple people but Webb walked 17 and out hit Farragut so you're probably right

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we're on for Sunday. Hope the weather holds up.

Mike Guinn, the guy who deserted AC, must be your hero.

Hey there Shamrock, do you go to AC????????? Is that why it bothers you so bad about Mike Guinn leaving your school?????????