is the 08-09 team the best at clarkrange

chsyaifan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No - they never shook hands with losing team in finals after the game. Even though losing team made an effort... I was there - saw it.

I would lay that blame at the foot of the coach. These are 15-17 year old girls that were excited to win a State Championship (as well they should be) and in their excitement failed to shake hands. The coach should have stepped in. IMO

No - they never shook hands with losing team in finals after the game. Even though losing team made an effort... I was there - saw it.

The girls were celebrating becoming the state champions. They meant no disrespect to Madison they just got so excited, and by the time they got up off the floor they were already beginning the Miss Basketball award ceremony. I was there and I saw Coach Rogers go over and shake hands. The girls would have but the awards started really quick after the game. All of the girls were very complimentary of Madison's team and especially the Faulkner girl. I'm not sure if they are the best Clarkrange team ever, but they are the first to go undefeated. Lamar would be about the only person that could answer this question.

Although the '04 Championship team is my personal favorite I would have to say that given this years team's record and how dominant they were that they are the best team CR has ever produced. Coach Rogers said as much in the newspaper. There has only been one other high school team in Tennessee history that has gone 39-0 and that was back in 1966 so the argument for them being the best CR team and possibly the best Class A team in history, is a strong one. They certainly have the best record all time. I don't even think they played 5 on 5 ball back in '66.

The girls were celebrating becoming the state champions. They meant no disrespect to Madison they just got so excited, and by the time they got up off the floor they were already beginning the Miss Basketball award ceremony. I was there and I saw Coach Rogers go over and shake hands. The girls would have but the awards started really quick after the game. All of the girls were very complimentary of Madison's team and especially the Faulkner girl. I'm not sure if they are the best Clarkrange team ever, but they are the first to go undefeated. Lamar would be about the only person that could answer this question.

Yeah right - when they did the all tournament - u had 4 CR girls arm in arm with the 2 Madison girls off to the side - the photographers/tv people had tell CR girls to let them in the picture - I had a guy tell me he saw "that" on TV. CR, undefeated, on the biggest stage in the state and on TV and blew it.... not best team in CR history.

Yeah right - when they did the all tournament - u had 4 CR girls arm in arm with the 2 Madison girls off to the side - the photographers/tv people had tell CR girls to let them in the picture - I had a guy tell me he saw "that" on TV. CR, undefeated, on the biggest stage in the state and on TV and blew it.... not best team in CR history.

How big of a child are you? I mean really. Nothing you've said has any validity at all. As soon as these championship games are over it's chaos as the trophies are coming out, pictures are being taken and everyone is rushing to get to the next game. It's a shame that the TSSAA doesn't do a better job of allowing the winning team to actually take in what's just happened. They don't get to cut down the nets, nothing. It's always been that way and I always wonder what's the rush. They're only playing three games so why not take a little time and let everyone enjoy the win. Instead it's rush here, go there, stand here, pose there. Ok, get off the floor. Total chaos. The CR team did not disrespect anyone they were just going with the flow and standing where they were told, doing what they were told to do, etc. Redog you are 100% wrong and your comments unfounded. Spread your lies and jelous comments elsewhere like back in shool next week when spring break is over. Obviously you're not an adult.

How big of a child are you? I mean really. Nothing you've said has any validity at all. As soon as these championship games are over it's chaos as the trophies are coming out, pictures are being taken and everyone is rushing to get to the next game. It's a shame that the TSSAA doesn't do a better job of allowing the winning team to actually take in what's just happened. They don't get to cut down the nets, nothing. It's always been that way and I always wonder what's the rush. They're only playing three games so why not take a little time and let everyone enjoy the win. Instead it's rush here, go there, stand here, pose there. Ok, get off the floor. Total chaos. The CR team did not disrespect anyone they were just going with the flow and standing where they were told, doing what they were told to do, etc. Redog you are 100% wrong and your comments unfounded. Spread your lies and jelous comments elsewhere like back in shool next week when spring break is over. Obviously you're not an adult.

My bad - I guess I was the only one that saw what transpired - the only thing I missed, was seeing the coach shake hands with the other coach - which someone else earlier defended -- I did see the coach fiddling around at the end of the bench and the long scorers table by himself, then saw him bring his, and I am guessing a grandchild, or future transfer - to accept his trophy - a lot of stuff that should have happened. u kind of take for granted - but I am 100% sure that CR did not shake hands/good game with Hamilton - after the game. I ususally never notice this kind of stuff - it just jumped out at me - again I must have been the only person who saw it. This CR team not best team ever at CR.

If you knew these girls you would know that they would never be disrespectful to anyone. They just won the biggest game of their lives I'm sure their minds were in a thousand different places, they are not rude mean people,they were excited!!! cut them some slack.

My bad - I guess I was the only one that saw what transpired - the only thing I missed, was seeing the coach shake hands with the other coach - which someone else earlier defended -- I did see the coach fiddling around at the end of the bench and the long scorers table by himself, then saw him bring his, and I am guessing a grandchild, or future transfer - to accept his trophy - a lot of stuff that should have happened. u kind of take for granted - but I am 100% sure that CR did not shake hands/good game with Hamilton - after the game. I ususally never notice this kind of stuff - it just jumped out at me - again I must have been the only person who saw it. This CR team not best team ever at CR.

You must be from M.H.S. Just can't get over the fact that you lost a player to CHS, can you? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You must be from M.H.S. Just can't get over the fact that you lost a player to CHS, can you? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yea, it's probably their head coach. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />