Longest game?

ThatOwlFan

A few years ago I umpired a sub state game at Loudon against Alcoa. In tne top of the 14th the score was 0-0. Alcoa scored a run in the top of the 14th and held on for the win 1-0. There were over 50 strikeouts in the game. The starting pitcher for Loudon pitched 9 innings and struck out like 23 hitters. The Alcoa starter struck out around 13 hitters. It was a great game!!!

Oakland and Riverdale fans can tell you about the longest DAY.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I wasnt at that game in Warren county i checked this thread to see if you told them about it...in 2001 RIVERDALE oakland is in the tournament championship game winner takes all as Warren County won district that year they got the auto bid to region so the winner of this game advance to region and the loser goes home oakland had to beat us twice that night well they won the first game pitching a pitcher from the second inning til the end of the game in the 7th then they start the same pitcher and he continues to pitch in the 5th or 6th inning which put him over the 10 inning rule after he threw the first pitch so our coach calls time and protests that it is an illegal pitcher so after a long wait they resume play and oakland wins the game BUT the ruling was awarded to RIVERDALE so we advance to the region and then make it to state...one of the RIVERDALE players laughed about and told me i figured if he gets us out for 10 innings he should be able to keep pitching LOL..i think the game ended around 1 or 2 in the morning Mr limbaugh please feel free to add or correct any information in this post