Home Run Leaders?

PabloSanchez

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a thread about homerun leaders, not a guy who has 1. There are probably a thousand players around the state who has at least 1.

Party boy listed players with 1 homerun on march 27/ saw Hendrix home run, it was a bomb /also the other 6 homeruns that assorted Summertown Eagles hit on Tuesday against Mt. Pleasant

yeah sisco at blackman just doesn't miss mistake pitches. and when he hits em, they go a long way.

He has by far the most power I have ever seen out of a high school player. He hit a ball at White County this year, that honestly went at least 480 feet. It cleared the lights, and the trees, by about 20 feet. Unbelievable. And Bowers can poke them out there too!

He has by far the most power I have ever seen out of a high school player. He hit a ball at White County this year, that honestly went at least 480 feet. It cleared the lights, and the trees, by about 20 feet. Unbelievable. And Bowers can poke them out there too!

yeah he can. i haven't heard much out of bowers this year yet. is sisco just stealin all his glory or has he been struggling or what?

yeah he can. i haven't heard much out of bowers this year yet. is sisco just stealin all his glory or has he been struggling or what?

I really dont know why he has been slumping so bad, but he has. Some at bats will look great and he will rip the ball, then his next one could just look plain awful. But when he is on, and Sisco is on, probably the best duo in the state hitting wise.

I really dont know why he has been slumping so bad, but he has. Some at bats will look great and he will rip the ball, then his next one could just look plain awful. But when he is on, and Sisco is on, probably the best duo in the state hitting wise.

thats true. they're both great players. i can't wait for the lebanon blackman series. should be a good one.