Details in the Bartlett vs Farragut game

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

It was a rematch of last year state championship between the Bartlett Panthers and the Farragut in which Farragut won last yr. Can anyone give me details on what happend in this game today all i know is Bartlett was up 11-1 and lost 14-13 and gave up 3 runs in the last inning. I heard from a good source of myne that it was well played both teams hit the ball and it was just a great game and that the umpires were so so also. I couldn't make it so any help would appreciate it. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way.

well the panthers were up 11-1 then farragut had a 8 run 3rd inning and started the comback.. the admirals play to win.. if they are down watch out cause they will come back and bite ur butt if ur not careful...they take everyadvantage they can... but i still dont know how they pulled it off. good luck to both teams

well the panthers were up 11-1 then farragut had a 8 run 3rd inning and started the comback.. the admirals play to win.. if they are down watch out cause they will come back and bite ur butt if ur not careful...they take everyadvantage they can... but i still dont know how they pulled it off. good luck to both teams

Look out, play to win, bite ur butt and almost come back. You sound like someone's grandmother. Remember the game is 80% mental 70% phyiscal and 50% coacht