Dyersburg/Dyer County Series

mattfromdburg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why were Dyersburg Fans so mad about the balk call? I heard one fan yelling at Dyer County's head coach for no reason. Dang, I drove forty five minutes to watch a good game but I could feel the anamosity in the air. Why do these coaches dislike each other?

dyersburg's coach is an a** hole thats why they dont get along... ozment is a great guy.. but baseball fans in both schools are very loud and obnoxious

dyersburg's coach is an a** hole thats why they dont get along... ozment is a great guy.. but baseball fans in both schools are very loud and obnoxious

Oh . . . that's not biased at all. Haha . . . ever think that they don't like each other because . . . Oh I don't know . . . It is a rivalry?!?!?! How about DC's coach yelling at a Trojan fan in the crowd??? It is just part of the rivalry. Next time DHS will probably have the 3 starters that they didn't have last night. That might change the outcome and it might not, but it will probably be much closer.

Why were Dyersburg Fans so mad about the balk call? I heard one fan yelling at Dyer County's head coach for no reason. Dang, I drove forty five minutes to watch a good game but I could feel the anamosity in the air. Why do these coaches dislike each other?

i'd rather feel anamosity than silence these fans just want the best to happen for their team. and about the coaches both are good guys but how can you expect them to keep their composure in a tight game that the entire town comes to watch. the coaches just want to win thats all i can't blame them

Also not cool at all to have one of those umpires out there.....the field umpire!

Yeah, I agree. He made two bad calls against DYERSBURG in the last inning. He is just a horrible ump, period. (I am being serious) . . . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah, I agree. He made two bad calls against DYERSBURG in the last inning. He is just a horrible ump, period. (I am being serious) . . . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree, just as he made a HUGE one against DC when the firstbaseman was bobbling the ball when our runner hit the bag....bases loaded I might add.

maybe he was bobbling the ball maybe he wasn't you weren't at the right angle to make a good arguement i think we should lay off of the umpires

Are you kidding me? So where was I? You know me and know where I was standing/sitting? My husband was right at first base........HE BOBBLED THE BALL AND DID NOT GET CONTROL BEFORE RUNNER STEPPED ON BAG.

As far as laying off the umpires.........they get paid well and they are big boys....they can handle it.

Are you kidding me? So where was I? You know me and know where I was standing/sitting? My husband was right at first base........HE BOBBLED THE BALL AND DID NOT GET CONTROL BEFORE RUNNER STEPPED ON BAG.

As far as laying off the umpires.........they get paid well and they are big boys....they can handle it.

were you in front of the first baseman to see if he actually was bobbling or not. and unless your husband was the umpire he didn't have the same angle