MrNoitAll Top Nine Picks

MrNoitAll

Ok cousins here are one of the hardest picks that ???Birdie??? and I have ever had to pick! We have worked on this for the whole weekend since the rain has kept us inside for most of the weekend. This year with all of the rain and the cancelling of so many tournaments it has been really hard to get games in and to see who will be in the ???boro??? come May. So we decided to only pick our top nine teams this week and let you put your team in the number ten slot because you will no doubt have a good reason to believe that your team should be in the top ten so I do not want to be the one to keep you from telling people that your team was in MrNoitAll top ten! Believe me on any given night this team will win and the other team will be the loser and if we play the next night I do believe it would swap out. This is the most even that I have seen in about 50 years of girl??™s softball, well maybe not that long but it sounded good to say it. So cuz here we go! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

1. Beech

2. Goodpasture

3. Riverdale

4. Coffee County

5. Rossview

6. Forrest

7. Cornersville

8. Dickson County

9. DeKalb County

10. Anybody that you get the feelin to put in!

Lincoln Co. should be on the list

Yep you could say that but if you have notice they have not put all of their scores on coacht yet.....so that is why number 10 is open for anyone to place the team that they think should be there but win or lose you should put your scores on your schedule if you are playing them! I can not stand teams who only put their winning scores on here and some how forgot to put it down when they are the losers!

How else do you expect MrNoitAll to keep up with all of these schools I can only attend so many games! "Ms. Birdie" is complaining about the price of gas goin back up and has told me that I would have to cut back on attending so many games......guess why? Because of YOU she now wants to go see Wonder Cave and we have to save up our money for the big event! Thanks! Two vacations in one year, my daddy would roll over in his grave knowing that his little boy is taking so many vacations, but that is why "Birdie" goes to work everyday to take care of her man!

But I do expect my new team to go undefeated this week! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Ok cousins here are one of the hardest picks that ???Birdie??? and I have ever had to pick! We have worked on this for the whole weekend since the rain has kept us inside for most of the weekend. This year with all of the rain and the cancelling of so many tournaments it has been really hard to get games in and to see who will be in the ???boro??? come May. So we decided to only pick our top nine teams this week and let you put your team in the number ten slot because you will no doubt have a good reason to believe that your team should be in the top ten so I do not want to be the one to keep you from telling people that your team was in MrNoitAll top ten! Believe me on any given night this team will win and the other team will be the loser and if we play the next night I do believe it would swap out. This is the most even that I have seen in about 50 years of girl??™s softball, well maybe not that long but it sounded good to say it. So cuz here we go! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

1. Beech

2. Goodpasture

3. Riverdale

4. Coffee County

5. Rossview

6. Forrest

7. Cornersville

8. Dickson County

9. DeKalb County

10. Anybody that you get the feelin to put in!

Here is my top 9 pick for the season so far:

1. Rain County

2. Rainsburg

3. Rainyville

4. Raintown

5. Raindale

6. Rainberg

7. Rainland

8. Rains Hill

9. Rainwood

I may have left someone off this list but I believe the rain will win out!

1. Rain County

2. Rainsburg

3. Rainyville

4. Raintown

5. Raindale

6. Rainberg

7. Rainland

8. Rains Hill

9. Rainwood

Yeah!!! We have played #1, #5, and #8 off of this list!!! HAHAHA!!! We don't stand a chance against those teams!

1. Rain County

2. Rainsburg

3. Rainyville

4. Raintown

5. Raindale

6. Rainberg

7. Rainland

8. Rains Hill

9. Rainwood

Good one! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

1. Rain County

2. Rainsburg

3. Rainyville

4. Raintown

5. Raindale

6. Rainberg

7. Rainland

8. Rains Hill

9. Rainwood

You are on to something, I pick #3 to take it all! I needed a good laugh this morning! Thx

I also agree they are the best, I can not believe that I did not put them in the top 9! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

When is the last time you remember this many rainouts? I know the two tourneys my area teams were set to go to have been rained out.