District 5 AA

bigclittleh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In talking with one of the Sweetwater players it sounded like a replay of chiefs & centrals first game.

Rayburn pitched for central & Cox for Sweetwater.

it was a pretty tight game. central come out hot and let up. i give it to the wildcats they never let up. they are a good fighting team. but as for tonights game it was a different story. central got started in the first and never let up thru the fifth. coming out on top 16-0. keep it up chargers!!!!

it was a pretty tight game. central come out hot and let up. i give it to the wildcats they never let up. they are a good fighting team. but as for tonights game it was a different story. central got started in the first and never let up thru the fifth. coming out on top 16-0. keep it up chargers!!!!

Congrats to Central! Looks like they are really going to be hard to beat come tournament time!

Meigs defeats Sequoyah 6-2. Meigs wraps up at min a #2 Seed in the north. Sequoyah is the #3 Seed, sweetwater is #4 Seed and Tellico will be in the play in game. Next week Mcminn vs Meigs for the #1 Seed. Meigs must sweep Central. I don't think that will happen! Central sweeps! Congratulations to meigs on the win. I know it was a heart breaking loss for the Chiefs but keep your heads up and keep working hard!

Hope all the Chiefs are healthy for the remainder of the season. R. Coley will probably be out the rest of this week due to running a fever of 102 this morning. Looks like the district is all but set and hopefully everyone will be at their best come tournament time.

Good luck tonight Chiefs vs Karns.

Go Chiefs!!!

Hope all the Chiefs are healthy for the remainder of the season. R. Coley will probably be out the rest of this week due to running a fever of 102 this morning. Looks like the district is all but set and hopefully everyone will be at their best come tournament time.

Good luck tonight Chiefs vs Karns.

Go Chiefs!!!

This sickness has been running through the Chiefs. I hope R. Coley gets well soon! I know Z. Helms, S. Depty, and C. Arp have all been hit with this sickness. I think Helms and Depty are on the mend but not sure about Arp. We need all the Chiefs to be at full strength to be at our best. Good luck Chiefs!