Blue Devils vs. Stars who takes it?

Gapshot09

Can lebanon keep it going?

I am looking forward to seeing how the Blue Devils stack up. This appears to be the time to get the Stars as their pitching has been somewhat disappointing to this point. While Watson has pitched well he has not been as dominant as he was last year and the number 2 spot has struggled.

I am looking forward to seeing how the Blue Devils stack up. This appears to be the time to get the Stars as their pitching has been somewhat disappointing to this point. While Watson has pitched well he has not been as dominant as he was last year and the number 2 spot has struggled.

If the stars swing the bats they'll win. The defense and pitching has been fine. The bats are where they need to come around.

i think this is a series that can go 2-0 lebanon or a split 1-1

what do you think?

I think if Lebanon swings it the way they have shown they can they will win. Their defense is solid and can make the big plays. Pitching will be a big factor for lebanon in my opinion but this game could go either way depending on who shows up. If lebanon doesnt come out swinging it the way they are capable we may see a tight ballgame

Lebanon took the first one 15-5. both teams had lots of hits, with Siegel hitting 2 home runs. Lebanon was just able to get the timely hits, take advantage of a couple of mistakes early on by Siegel and not leave runners stranded. Siegel got 3 in the first, but Lebanon stayed up and came back scoring runs in every inning i think. Chase Hudson pitched a great game for Lebanon, and defense was solid. Look for both teams to play well tonight at Siegel to finish off the series!