Pigeon Forge vs. Grainger

playtough

You need to take another look. While Grainger is losing to Hancock County, PF is BEATING Oakland, Baylor, Webb, and Morristown West.(who Grainger also lost to) I didn't say PF would lose to Grainger at Grainger only that it would be a little closer because of "home town cookin". Maybe you need to read a little closer.

shoot dont bash hancock county the hit the ball vey well both times they played againt Graingers ACE

ya they are single a but a dang good single a team at that who knocked off Cherokee AAA and Thomas Walker, Virginia

Im not sayin that HC is the hos around here jus dont use there name weakely

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shoot dont bash hancock county the hit the ball vey well both times they played againt Graingers ACE

ya they are single a but a dang good single a team at that who knocked off Cherokee AAA and Thomas Walker, Virginia

Im not sayin that HC is the hos around here jus dont use there name weakely

dc, I am sorry because I was not trying to discredit Hancock, only to make a point to a Grainger fan. While they are playing and losing to any single A team, PF is playing and beating the big boys. I am sure Hancock is a solid team, and I wish them the best the rest of their season, and I'm glad to see they are playing AA and AAA schools. It sounds like the coach knows the importance of playing schools bigger and usually better than you are. It only makes you better in the long run. Good for Hancock!

dc, I am sorry because I was not trying to discredit Hancock, only to make a point to a Grainger fan. While they are playing and losing to any single A team, PF is playing and beating the big boys. I am sure Hancock is a solid team, and I wish them the best the rest of their season, and I'm glad to see they are playing AA and AAA schools. It sounds like the coach knows the importance of playing schools bigger and usually better than you are. It only makes you better in the long run. Good for Hancock!

ok no offence taken then

jus defendidng my team lol

but jus the same HC had GP on the ropes last year losing to them 5-6

but really my pick in this clash between grainger and PF is PF

(athough if Grainger wins it'll make us look better lol)

i jus dont see Grainger with the talent to beat them shoot jus throw Webster from Grainger a inside fastball and he'll hit it off the handle every time lol take my word

i was at that AC PF game last season and i could deff. tell that there minds were not on the game. and i don't blame them i mean Coach Chesney was a great person, coach, player, and friend.. i had the privilage of playing with Jeremy at AC and being coached by Coach Guinn all my life since i was 7.. as a fan watching them last year i couldn't even focus on watching the game because of what happend the prior week.. it was horrible and a gut wrenching felling.. i couldn't even imagine how the players felt.. i gained alot of respect for those boys for playing that game the way they did.. it wasn't there best performance but i still had respect for them.. i don't no of one team that after losing a coach and a friend could go out and beat a great team like AC..

i no the AC kids were feeling some of the same feelings but it took a tole of PF and it showed.. but this year is a new year and i see PF beating AC if they meet in the sectionals..

Some AC Alum you are going against your team...thats ok everyone said they would be AC last year to...

You need to take another look. While Grainger is losing to Hancock County, PF is BEATING Oakland, Baylor, Webb, and Morristown West.(who Grainger also lost to) I didn't say PF would lose to Grainger at Grainger only that it would be a little closer because of "home town cookin". Maybe you need to read a little closer.

Explain "home town cooking." Give specific instances. They use the same Association for officials that Pigeon Forge does. With that logic it must mean that Pigeon Forge is the beneficiary of the same cooking when they play at home.

Explain "home town cooking." Give specific instances. They use the same Association for officials that Pigeon Forge does. With that logic it must mean that Pigeon Forge is the beneficiary of the same cooking when they play at home.

Hey boxn1, unless they switched associations this year, they DO NOT use the same association! In speaking to others who have played there this season, I don't believe you know your #### from applebutter on this issue. If you have ever been on the visiting team at Grainger (Rutledge) in any sport you would understand my comment.

Hey boxn1, unless they switched associations this year, they DO NOT use the same association! In speaking to others who have played there this season, I don't believe you know your #### from applebutter on this issue. If you have ever been on the visiting team at Grainger (Rutledge) in any sport you would understand my comment.

I know a lot more thanyou think I do. Could be wrong on the officials, if so I apologize. They use the same ones in other sports. That is a lame excuse for not having success against another team anyway. It is easy to balme the officials when you lose, but do you give them credit when you win. I have been on visiting teams at Pigeon Forge though and their officials are no better than any others. Be careful with the language.

You'd better calm it down buddy boy. You have no grounds to make such accusations and furthermore you're pushing the language restrictions for the board. I'll let you slide on it if you cease, but know this; I will delete any other posts that are inflammatory and lock this thread so another one where civil discussion and debate is expected to be used can be started up.

And I did read your previous post on hometown cookin...you're obviously setting up spin in the event that Grainger beats PF at Grainger. I guess in your mind the idea that kids from Grainger beating PF is totally unacceptable so there has to be an excuse of some sort...so you pull out hometown cookin.

New to the board or not you're not endearing yourself to many folks...you're trolling and flaming on here so I suggest you stick to relavent discussion and not try to drum up a baseless accusation.

Anyone can lose at any time.

Grainger is gunna get waxed for sure!

Ask GP and their coach to weigh in on the subject this morning. Grainger shell shocked them yesterday. GP's ace was rattled from the first pitch! There is a lot more baseball left, but one would be just flat out stupid to underestimate the Grizzlies right now - especially Pigeon Forge!