K-Masters

fuzby

I tried Jones and Lang in Columbia & they said they probably won't get some in until mid-late April. Does anyone know of a sports shop in and around Wilco, Davidson, or the Boro that carries them? I can use about 1 dozen to get us through until Jones-Lang gets theirs in. Or is their another ball that TSSAA will allow? An NFHS ball maybe?

I greatly appreciate the help.

Coach J - Independence HS

I tried Jones and Lang in Columbia & they said they probably won't get some in until mid-late April. Does anyone know of a sports shop in and around Wilco, Davidson, or the Boro that carries them? I can use about 1 dozen to get us through until Jones-Lang gets theirs in. Or is their another ball that TSSAA will allow? An NFHS ball maybe?

Sports Plus in Tullahoma (Joe Barstead) 931-393-2550

Try Nashville Sporting Goods - ask for Wayne Neely