1 friendship christain

2Jackson christain

3Monterey Highschool

4Lookout valley

5Huntington

6Sweet water

7Harriman

I can't think of any more, if you can let me know thank you and god bless

with the exception of friendship are all of those in west tennessee?

oh and theres already like 4 differnt threads on "top 10 single a"

Summertown

Columbia Academy

Cascade

I think the top ten teams would have to be

1 friendship christain

2Jackson christain

3Monterey Highschool

4Lookout valley

5Huntington

6Sweet water

7Harriman

I can't think of any more, if you can let me know thank you and god bless

2009 CLASS A STATE POLL POLL #1

RANK

SCHOOL WINS LOSSES

1 LOOKOUT VALLEY 16 0

2 SUMMERTOWN 14 2

3 CASCADE 13 0

4 JACKSON CHRISITAN 10 5

5 DECATUR CO. - RIVERSIDE 12 2

6 COLUMBIA ACADEMY 8 1

7 HUNTINGDON 12 5

8 HUMBOLDT 11 6

9 SOUTH PITTSBURG 10 2

10 MIDDLE TENNESSEE CHRISTIAN 9 5

2009 CLASS A STATE POLL POLL #1

RANK

SCHOOL WINS LOSSES

1 LOOKOUT VALLEY 16 0

2 SUMMERTOWN 14 2

3 CASCADE 13 0

4 JACKSON CHRISITAN 10 5

5 DECATUR CO. - RIVERSIDE 12 2

6 COLUMBIA ACADEMY 8 1

7 HUNTINGDON 12 5

8 HUMBOLDT 11 6

9 SOUTH PITTSBURG 10 2

10 MIDDLE TENNESSEE CHRISTIAN 9 5

is that the poll on coacht? if so idk how accurate that is. thats more who has more fans on coacht than anything(if it is the one on coacht) id say its better to look at strength ranks.

then its probably pretty accurate then.

I would not count on it completely. As far as the East Tennessee section goes, you must look at a little more than the records. You have to look at the competition. For example Coalfield only has 12 regular season games scheduled. Other teams like Rockwood and Harriman have 30+ games scheduled. Many of those are against AA and AAA teams. Although the record many show they have a loss, the teams are seeing better competition and therefore getting better. I believe Wartburg and Coalfield have not played yet. I think Wartburg beat Oliver Springs twice last night. Harriman beat Wartburg once. They also beat Grace Christian. Rockwood beat Wartburg, and then Wartburg beat Rockwood. Then Rockwood got beat by Greenback last night. I think this was Greenback's first district win. Therefore anything can happen on any given day in baseball. I would not rely completely on a team's record when the districts are concerned.

I would not count on it completely. As far as the East Tennessee section goes, you must look at a little more than the records. You have to look at the competition. For example Coalfield only has 12 regular season games scheduled. Other teams like Rockwood and Harriman have 30+ games scheduled. Many of those are against AA and AAA teams. Although the record many show they have a loss, the teams are seeing better competition and therefore getting better. I believe Wartburg and Coalfield have not played yet. I think Wartburg beat Oliver Springs twice last night. Harriman beat Wartburg once. They also beat Grace Christian. Rockwood beat Wartburg, and then Wartburg beat Rockwood. Then Rockwood got beat by Greenback last night. I think this was Greenback's first district win. Therefore anything can happen on any given day in baseball. I would not rely completely on a team's record when the districts are concerned.

east tennessee teams arnt the only ones that play up. but now that i think about it how accurate can coaches polls be? because if all coaches vote(i guess thats how it works) all they CAN do is look at records for the most part right? because i mean how well does a west tennessee team know an east tennessee team?