Lincoln vs Coffee Co

mommamia

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been sleepin for the last 14 hours and just got up and saw my "Birdie" out the door to go to work and she just told me the bad news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is Coffee County tryin to do to me......they do not realize it but I am gettin ready to drop them like a hot potato and pick me another favorite team! Great job "Football School" and what are you doin to me CC? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Sho did! Where's Confurscious and 'tha radio guy' (say it like Ace Ventura says 'tha monopoly guy' in this clip >

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ) now?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That's what I'm saying! Where you at "Lucky" everyone's thumpin their chest about winning "BIG" 19-0.

But hey thats just reporting the news,right! Where are you at now or are you just a "good news" reporter? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Been sick for 2 weeks but I did the game yesterday and we did not play well. As I said on the broadcast yesterday Lincoln Co. was impressive in the win. They only had 2 hits but got it done in other ways. Very good win and puts Lincoln Co. in the driver's seat. By the way I did report on the game this morning on the radio, just now got a chance to be on coacht. Hope your happy tball I'm here to please.

Been sick for 2 weeks but I did the game yesterday and we did not play well. As I said on the broadcast yesterday Lincoln Co. was impressive in the win. They only had 2 hits but got it done in other ways. Very good win and puts Lincoln Co. in the driver's seat. By the way I did report on the game this morning on the radio, just now got a chance to be on coacht. Hope your happy tball I'm here to please.

Thats right Lucky some of us can't post during the day because we have JOBS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Unlike the comedians suprised they were even up that early!

big lincoln co fan but tell u right now i dont see a dimes difference in team and we know at tournament time we got out hands full but dont forget more tems than the two of us so we not counting our chickens before they hatch eggs i still think there are at least 2 more teams if not more in this district that could turn things completely around and for sure at tournament time

Thats right Lucky some of us can't post during the day because we have JOBS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Unlike the comedians suprised they were even up that early!

You're really not gonna believe this, but we both work for MrNoitAll...and live in the same trailer park. We also LOVE our boss!!! He's uh smart ma-an.

PS - Both of us also have nice double-wides equipped with proprietary CoachT Wi-Fi (meaning: he obviously pays well).

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You're really not gonna believe this, but we both work for MrNoitAll...and live in the same trailer park. We also LOVE our boss!!! He's uh smart ma-an.

PS - Both of us also have nice double-wides equipped with proprietary CoachT Wi-Fi (meaning: he obviously pays well).

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Whole trailerpark full of bandwagoners huh /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

big lincoln co fan but tell u right now i dont see a dimes difference in team and we know at tournament time we got out hands full but dont forget more tems than the two of us so we not counting our chickens before they hatch eggs i still think there are at least 2 more teams if not more in this district that could turn things completely around and for sure at tournament time

I know. Lawrence Co. will be ready.