Preseason and Season Tournament

coachmick

Creek Wood High School will again be hosting the "Creek Wood Bash" preseason tournament this year on November 7th, 2009. Last year was the first year that we hosted this event and we felt that it was probably one of the best preseason events. We had a lot of positive feedback so we decided to do it again. Some of last years teams included Ravenwood, Harpeth, Montgomery Central, Dickson, Beech, Glencliff, Wilson Central, Franklin, and MLK. We had representatives of 15 teams there last year but this year we would like to expand to at least 18. Each kid will get at least 3 matches and he will be grouped as close as possible to other kids with his or her experience level. We will also have the hydration crew on site to certify wrestlers. Entry fee is $8.00 a wrestler with teams capping out at $150.00. We already have commitments from Dickson, Beech, Rossview, Wilson Central, John Paul II, Northeast, Ensworth, Maplewood, Montgomery Central, Forrest, Harpeth, Christian Co, Ky, Caldwell Co, Ky, Ohio Co, Ky, East Robertson, Kenwood, Chattanooga Central, West Creek, Sycamore, Eaglesville, and North Oldham, Ky.

Also we will be hosting a Creek Wood Individual Tournament on January 16th, 2010. We are planning a 16 man bracket in which 1st thru 4th placers will be awarded medals and 1st thru 4th teams will be awarded plaques. Team cost will be $150.00. We hope to make this a very strong tournament, as well as be a wonderful wrestling opportunity for everyone. If you are interested in attending, please post back here or email me at coachmick.hambrick@yahoo.com. We hope to fill these tournaments quickly. Commitments from: Wilson Central, Forrest, Maplewood, Collierville, Bolton, Christian Co, Ky, Ohio Co, Ky, East Robertson, Bartlett, Cheatham and Beech. Strong possibility: North Oldham, KY

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams committed to the preseason tournament: Creek Wood

Northeast

Ensworth

Wilson Central

Dickson

Harpeth

Rossview

Montgomery Central

John Paul II

Beech

Maplewood

Forrest

North Oldham, KY

Christian Co. KY

Caldwell Co. KY

Ohio Co, KY

East Robertson

Kenwood

Chattanooga Central

Sycamore

Eagleville

West Creek

Preseason tournament is full!!

Teams committed to January 16th tournament: Creek Wood

Wilson Central

Forrest

Maplewood

Collierville

Beech

? ? North Oldham, KY

Bolton

Christian Co. KY

Ohio Co, KY

East Robertson

Bartlett

Cheatham

Lets fill these tournaments up coaches. These 2 tournaments will be great for your kids, parents and you the coaches. We've had a lot of coaches interested but once they are full, its full.

Independence Holiday Tournament

Jan 2nd

$125

Format:

We are planning on running a 16 man bracket/pool tournament this year again, 4 pools of 4. With the winners of each pool wrestling for 1st -4th , 2nd in each pool wrestling for 5th - 8th and so on through 13th - 16th . This guarantee each wrestler five matches. We may use JV wrestlers to fill open spots in weight classes to ensure each pool has 4 wrestlers.

Team so far:

Independence

Adairsville, GA

Cordova

Page

Seigal

Brentwood Academy

Centennial

Dickson County

Friendship Christian

Montgomery Central

Rossview

Grinder you forgot Rossview on that list... but if you do not remember me expressing that we will be there... then let me tell ya now... Rossview is wanting to be there also.

thank you

He probably remembered, he just left you off cuz he probably doesn't want you there. That Independence guy is like that.

THE SODDY DAISY SHOWDOWN

Saturday, January 9th

Varsity & Junior Varsity tournaments in the same gym at the same time.

Duals on Friday, January 8th for those interested

Teams:

Walker Valley

Science Hill

Independence

Siegel

McMinn

Warren County

Ooltewah

Blackman

Notre Dame

Bartlett

Brentwood

Hewitt-Trussville, Alabama

Cordova

For those intersted in a ONE DAY tough tournament contact Coach Henry @ xwrist@aol.com

He probably remembered, he just left you off cuz he probably doesn't want you there. That Independence guy is like that.

CoachMeBrown, sorry man I just completely forgot you guys. I lost my list of teams after the meeting and if you look now I have you guys listed. No worries honest mistake.

oh by the way, asiatic2412, who are you? Do I even know you? are you trying to start something? I have never told someone they could come to our tournament and then said, no. i don't know where you are getting your information from but it is not a reliable source.

Independence Holiday Tournament

Jan 2nd

$125

Format:

We are planning on running a 16 man bracket/pool tournament this year again, 4 pools of 4. With the winners of each pool wrestling for 1st -4th , 2nd in each pool wrestling for 5th - 8th and so on through 13th - 16th . This guarantee each wrestler five matches. We may use JV wrestlers to fill open spots in weight classes to ensure each pool has 4 wrestlers.

Team so far:

Independence

Adairsville, GA

Cordova

Page

Seigal

Brentwood Academy

Centennial

Dickson County

Friendship Christian

Montgomery Central

Rossview

Coach

PLease count Donelson Christian Academy in for the tournament.