TOP 5 TEAMS IN KNOXVILLE AREA

playtough

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My top 5

1. Farragut AAA 20-4 (toughest schedule)

2. Bearden AAA 17 wins (big wins/playing well)

3.Pigeon Forge AA 20-2 (next toughest schedule only 2 losses to Bearden, DB)

4. Powell AAA (very good offensively, good young pitching)

5. Anderson County AA (big district wins, Price/York, avg schedule , needs quality non district wins)

I tend to agree. Have seen all but anderson Co play. Think Powell's arms can hold up?

I tend to agree. Have seen all but anderson Co play. Think Powell's arms can hold up?

Maybe because Green (if healthy) and Hobby are really good, Ownby is a good freshman as well who has played some big games in open ball, but they won't have to count on the young guys to get thru the region.

Maybe because Green (if healthy) and Hobby are really good, Ownby is a good freshman as well who has played some big games in open ball, but they won't have to count on the young guys to get thru the region.

Can you get thru district and region with just two quality starters? or do you need to go deeper? district is 2X elimination, right? and region is single?

I think you can take Powell off the top 5 teams. It sounds like they are playing like the bottom 5. Maybe their heads got a little TOO BIG!

I bet you couldn't wait for Powell to lose a few games so you could get on here and make that "NO CLASS" comment. Powell has hit a few bumps in the road lately, but they'll get it going again. Overall, they are still having a very good season.

How's your season going? Why don't you get on here and talk about how Halls is playing instead of waiting until Powell has a few bad games and then bashing them?

1. Farragut

2. Bearden

3. Pigeon Forge

4. Gibbs

5.Anderson County

beawall10, Gibbs is playing alot better after a very slow start, I agree they are a team to be reckoned with in the post season. I would definitely put them in my top 10 but in my opinion top 5 is a bit of a stretch. Good luck with the rest of the season and beat Seymour.