TOP 5 TEAMS IN KNOXVILLE AREA

playtough

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here kitty kitty. Hey Phatcat, what's up with Powell?

Just not hitting it like we are capable of. Starting to turn it back around again.

They will be there when it is all said and done. Looks like to me that Central, Oak Ridge, and Powell have the most pitching depth to get deep into the tournament.

What are all the District 3AAA records now?

Just not hitting it like we are capable of. Starting to turn it back around again.

They will be there when it is all said and done. Looks like to me that Central, Oak Ridge, and Powell have the most pitching depth to get deep into the tournament.

What are all the District 3AAA records now?

Oak ridge and central tied with 3 loses. Its a cluster after that. I think Powell is 1 game back and maybe west, Clinton and karns I believe have 5 loses if the rumor I heard last night about Hardin valley beating karns is true.

My top 5

1. Farragut AAA 20-4 (toughest schedule)

2. Bearden AAA 17 wins (big wins/playing well)

3.Pigeon Forge AA 20-2 (next toughest schedule only 2 losses to Bearden, DB)

4. Powell AAA (very good offensively, good young pitching)

5. Anderson County AA (big district wins, Price/York, avg schedule , needs quality non district wins)

1. Farragut

2. Bearden

3. Pigeon Forge

4. Mcminn Central

5. Anderson County

McMlnn Central is very good, but I would consider them Chattanooga Region. How's JD doing

That was a Sequoyah fan, but there right in the middle either way.. JD is playing pretty good this year. Catching some and playing leftfield the other games. Hitting the ball pretty well for the most part not really sure of his average though. But the most important thing is Central beat polk today 18-6 in 5 innings and improved to 20-4