Hancock Baseball

dchcindian2

Hancock has the best baseball in the entire region 1&2A sectional they will go to state with every player back from lastyear the indians hit .400 in the past 8 games with pitchers a 1.58era

You posted on scoreboard a victory over Maryville over the weekend. You did not even play them. Might want to check that one.

• 2 weeks later...

HAHA!!

thats all i have 2 say

We have all seen the GP post where they beat you twice. Why are you only posting the victories. Why don't you email Coacht to remove cancelled games and add scores for all the games you played. It might not look so good then and you can't run your mouth about all your wins.

First of all I am not trying to step on anyones toes so please don't take it that way. dchcindian When was the last time you have been to the state tournament? Have you ever been to watch the State Tournament? I have been to watch it several times and I have seen the team you are putting on the field this year and anyone in Region 1 or 2 WILL have a difficult time in the BORO!!!! You are going up against D1 prospects game in and game out and no one in this region has one prospect like that let alone a whole pitching staff of them. Unaka went 2 years ago and collected a handfull of hits in both games they competed in. They had 3 kids on their team that are currently playing or being recruited by NAIA schools and few D2 schools. If you don't want to take my word for it ask Rockwood, Harriman or Oliver Springs they will tell you reality sets in real quick. It is a great feeling to get to participate in the state tournament and IF you win play for the Region Championship and make it to sub- state, It will be the end of the road for most teams in Region one, simply because it takes more than one pitcher to get to the dance and based on what has been said that is all anyone in district 1 and 2 have, is one pitcher. So good luck to all teams in both districts, but becareful for what you say and what you wish for, because you might not be ready for what you are wishing for. Just like Unaka last year, they thought they could go to Hancock and they would roll over and they got upset, the same things could happen to you, so just play ball win your district and let it be decided on the field in the region before you put yourself in the State Tournament!!!!

Hey DCHC Indian. While I was eating some cheetos and getting fatter (your comment about me),I was also readin the District 1 posts. Is the comment from Coach Shelton actually correct? Did little o horrible NG beat you guys at Hancock 16 -5? I guess they threw their ace Hopson... You guys ain't afraind of him ha ha you hit .400. Who is Cody Miller and where did he come from? Oh well, Unaka beat them 9-0 and 15-2, what does that tell you is waiting for you in regionals. You guessed it.... A dose of the ole Ranger tradition. and I think they are planning revenge from last year. Sounds like a 5 Inning game to me. P.S. you may want to cancel those pre-paid rooms to the Boro. or maybe you can get Unaka to take em off your hands. LOL LOL LOL We will wait for all the excuses, I'm sure they are coming. Refs? Sickness? Coach? Too hot? Windy?

Unaka played very well defensively tonight against a good Sullivan South baseball team holding them to 3 runs going into the 6th innning. the Final score was 6-0 if I am not mistaken but they are showing signs of being a good baseball team once everyone starts piecing together a couple of hits here and there.

Hats of to the staff and program though they have did a heck of a job through out the year hopefully things will keep rolling our way come playoffs.

Coach RC

Hancock has the best baseball in the entire region 1&2A sectional they will go to state with every player back from lastyear the indians hit .400 in the past 8 games with pitchers a 1.58era

Y is there so many missing scores on ur schedule? seems like there is only wins on there lol hahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> did u win all the ones thats wasnt reported for some odd reason?

Hey DCHC Indian. While I was eating some cheetos and getting fatter (your comment about me),I was also readin the District 1 posts. Is the comment from Coach Shelton actually correct? Did little o horrible NG beat you guys at Hancock 16 -5? I guess they threw their ace Hopson... You guys ain't afraind of him ha ha you hit .400. Who is Cody Miller and where did he come from? Oh well, Unaka beat them 9-0 and 15-2, what does that tell you is waiting for you in regionals. You guessed it.... A dose of the ole Ranger tradition. and I think they are planning revenge from last year. Sounds like a 5 Inning game to me. P.S. you may want to cancel those pre-paid rooms to the Boro. or maybe you can get Unaka to take em off your hands. LOL LOL LOL We will wait for all the excuses, I'm sure they are coming. Refs? Sickness? Coach? Too hot? Windy?

thats wat im sayin.. **well put Sportsfan**

don't b running ur mouth until u HAVE made it 2 the Dance... NG came down there and made yal their ----- (u fill in the blank).. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i rlly hope we do c yal in regionals!!!

all i got 2 say is just play and quit putting other teams down..

thats wat im sayin.. **well put Sportsfan**

don't b running ur mouth until u HAVE made it 2 the Dance... NG came down there and made yal their ----- (u fill in the blank).. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i rlly hope we do c yal in regionals!!!

all i got 2 say is just play and quit putting other teams down..

I believe DCHC has forgot his login and password lol? Peekaboo DCHC where r u? My cheetos are piling up since your not giving me anything to read about sitting at the Comp. Hey isn't it time to post those two losses to GP? oops were we not suppose to know about those either?

I believe DCHC has forgot his login and password lol? Peekaboo DCHC where r u? My cheetos are piling up since your not giving me anything to read about sitting at the Comp. Hey isn't it time to post those two losses to GP? oops were we not suppose to know about those either?

i think he has.. haha they have a great record wen they dont put down all their losses..

i waz hopen we were going 2 c them in regionals..

but idk if they r going 2 get passed washburn and jelico in districts.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />