REGION 1A

dchcindian2

My guess is North Greene or Unaka. Not to knock Hancock Co. but region one is much more competitive. Yes Hancock has two quality wins, but since when did district two become a baseball juggernaut. It takes more than one win to make any team a legitimate contender. Best of luck to all teams in Region 1

My guess is North Greene or Unaka. Not to knock Hancock Co. but region one is much more competitive. Yes Hancock has two quality wins, but since when did district two become a baseball juggernaut. It takes more than one win to make any team a legitimate contender. Best of luck to all teams in Region 1

This is true, but hancock got runner up last year, AND has everyone back this year

well yeaa true..

but unaka's pitching is 10x better this yr..

nd their hitting is def alot better...

you will prob b seeing unaka in the state tourney

Man You have been bragging every since you created your name last night. Your team may make to the boro, but if Ensor finds out who you are, you won't be with them. This is not a braggin board.

Well Unaka is 4-0 or whatever and 0. Your not bad. My guess would be sub-state. That's it. You keep making these posts and your gonna get embarrassed when you don't do it.

You need to focus on your game with Happy Valley then the game on Fri. Don't look ahead? That's just an old man giving advice. I guess you beat NGHS today with all the bragging.