Metro 5A & 6A

shadow

You must not have gotten the memo..... We don't play football at Hillsboro anymore. We are now a basketball school!

OH! So you are REALLY looking for a job now! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That was EASY!

Anyway, I was just curious to see how your instalation of the offense was going but I guess you will have to work on instaling the 2-3 zone instead of the zone read.

Say hello...to the BADGUY!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey shadow, did East Lit. find any fall scrimmages? I may have some dates and teams for Spears if he wants them. He called me a few weeks ago and I got busy with softball season and finding scrimmages for our guys that I didn't even get back to him. Tell him to give me a shout sometime in the next week. I have a Tuesday Aug. 4th date if you guys wanted to get together and do a work day together and then turn on the lights and go down and distance later in the evening.

Who won? What offense and defense are WC and the Cliff running?

Say hello...to the BADGUY!

1's against 1's 1-1 WC 1's against Glens 2's and 3's 2-1 WC

WC ran out of the shootgun mostly ran the ball against the number 1's of CLIFF WC 1's were able to open up the passing game against Cliff's 2's and 3's

Cliff ran and passed the ball out of the I-vere over all good game strong defeneses on both sides of the ball

I also believe tht mcgavock antioch and hunters lane will make the playoffs. mcgavock seems to have their destiny in their hands they can come out #1 or #2 with a win over hunters lane or antioch.

Mcg is running a Spread offense with qb Kody Mckinley many athletes wr Aaron Simms, wr Darius Turner,

ath Marcus Lee, cb/wr Devon Warfield n cb/rb Karl Moody.. IF their defense holds up im looking 4 them to make some noise..

Hunters LAne as always will have a great defense and speedsters. Qb Demarco Starling wr Loseph Wilbert n wr Robin Perry

I do not know how antioch will be but look out for qb Rodney Pruitt rb Darius Mitchell and Lb Jesse Savage..

In 6A look for McGavock,Antioch,& Hunters Lane all to make playoff appearances.

I think this district only has two guaranteed spots. So if I am correct I would highly doubt all three to get in. I wouldnt cross off Overton either. They were very young last year and didnt lose a whole lot. It should be interesting to see how Cane Ridge does as well. It should be a very competitive district.

Metro is going to be tougher than people think....I really like east lit, but in 6a you have to go with hunters lane as the class of the region. Antioch is always tough and McGavock is hit or miss. Is there any reason to believe it will be different? Who's running the spread at McGavock? I know that they have been a wing t offense for awhile...has the oc changed his ideas or has there been shake up on the staff?