New: MEAN JEAN Week 2 Class AA Poll just released

meanjean

The following is a special announcement from Mean Jean, the originator of the patented Mean Jean Power Point Polling System.

Dear friends:

I have come to the realization that my emotions have clouded my decision making process in some regards. There are a couple of teams that I have been somewhat out of kilter with. After much soul searching, I will now present my unemotionalized, non traumatized, depolarrized Class AA Poll. Last week, I was able to correctly predict 24 out of 26 games using the poll. I most likely don't have to comment on the two games I was incorrect with.

The reputation of the Mean Jean Powerpoint Poll is more important to me than my own frivolous animosities so I will now present to you, the newest edition of the poll, coming to you stripped of any prejudice!

1. Goodpasture-98

2. Sweetwater-95

3. Tyner-93

4. Milan-92

5. Lewis County-91

6. Dave Lipscomb-90

7. Decatur Riverside-89

8. Martin Westfield-88

9. ROCKwould-88

10. Huntingdon-84

11. Waverly-83

12. Union City-82

13. Dresden-81

14. Loretto-80

15. Oliver Springs-79

16. Fairview-78

17. Humbolt-77

18. Marion County-76

19. Harpeth-74

20. Wartburg-73

21. Polk County-72

22. Alcoa-70

23. Bledsoe County-69

24. Peabody-67

25. Tellico Plains-66

26. Hampton-65

27. McKenzie-64

28. Happy Valley-63

29. Sequatchie County-60

30. South Greene-59

31. Meigs County-57

32. Westmoreland-56

33. George Carver-55

34. Adamsville-54

35. Camden-51

36. Richland-49

37. West Greene-48

38. Mitchell-45

39. East Robertson-44

40. Houston County-43

41. Chucky Doak-42

42. Chester County-41

43. Oakhaven-39

44. Harriman-38

45. Manassas-37

46. Stewart County-36

47. Treadwell-34

48. Booker T Wahington-22

49. Westside-28

Why would someone give me a bad mark? This is a concerted effort to censor Mean Jean and the truth! I will get to the bottom of this travesty and the vile and heinous perpetrator will be exposed, oh yes, I will expose him for certain!

I have tried to use a much more civil approach to everyone, even those cretins in a county south of me, and have become a more honest and straightforward person and this is the thanks I get? A BAD MARK for Mean Jean? Oh I am seeing red right now. I need to stop typing and retrieve my nerve pills. This has incited me to the point of a terrible rancor!

Here it is, 2:22 in the morning and I need to sleep but on this night, sleep will fail to greet me as I ponder the reasons behind this dastardly attack on my character. I will greet the sunrise with my wits shattered, wondering with utter amazement how someone could even dare to attempt to break my spirit by tagging me with the proverbial Coach T Scarlet Letter, The BAD MARK!

Is it not enough that you have rode me like a wild bronco, breaking down my fierce attitide and external bravado? Can you not be happy by turning me into a meely mouthed charicature of what I most detest? Once a proud champion of the rights of the offended, I have unwittingly conformed to the precepts of this board in hopes of garnering support and friends and now this takes place!

My ire is immense as I attempt to reason this debacle! If I could find you now, you who have sullied my honor, I would invite you to duel me in the midst of all my firends and supporters here on the Coach T website! You would stand down after seeing my rage. You shall not hide and cower beyond my grasp for what Mean Jean purposes, Mean Jean performs! You day shall come and you will rue the night that you gave me, Mean Jean... a BAD MARK!